Sketchboooook!
Smile 
Hi, this is my sketchbook dump... I will probably upload to this thread every day. Crits are always welcome!  Party

hmm.... I think the values are too light on this study, but on to the next one.

todays warm up, 5 min gestures.

male torso studies... not sure about the one at the bottom right  Meh

Start of a value painting from last night. might change the hands a bit  Thinking

Really nice, dynamic works! Welcome to Crimson Daggers!! Dive back into it and swim for the finish line man. Thumbs_up

I was promised work everyday! Git 'er doonnnee!!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(08-24-2015, 01:49 AM)Bookend Wrote: Really nice, dynamic works!  Welcome to Crimson Daggers!!  Dive back into it and swim for the finish line man. Thumbs_up

I was promised work everyday!  Git 'er doonnnee!!

thanks man, glad you like it. haha I will give it my best shot...   Thumbs_up

Hand studies from tonight 

Meh

That's all for today, here is some 5 min gesture drawings.  

First sketches of the day. I did these sitting poses just for a warm up.  Tongue

Nice stuff! You have some great, stylized work that is also pretty anatomical and realistic. It's really refreshing. I'd love to see some more finished work from you. Keep posting!

Thumbs Up 
(08-26-2015, 02:20 AM)ZombieChinchilla Wrote: Nice stuff! You have some great, stylized work that is also pretty anatomical and realistic. It's really refreshing. I'd love to see some more finished work from you. Keep posting!

Thank you for the kind words  Thumbs_up I will upload some more finished work soon. Im still working on the painting and rendering side of things. I find it hard to finish work and loose motivation. but I will try my hardest to finish things... Stupid

today's effort   Stupid

Really feeling your stylised approach, your gestures are beautiful. Look forward to seeing more from you.
(08-27-2015, 08:14 AM)lurch Wrote: Really feeling your stylised approach, your gestures are beautiful. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks so much man! im glad you like my gestures'.  Thumbs_up ... stay tuned for more.  Tongue

the final doodles for tonight + practising female hips. Thinking 
Think I need to work on them, their a bit wacky. 

Great gestures and studies in general! Keep on with that progress. Grin

Sketchblag

(08-27-2015, 09:08 PM)Bookend Wrote: Great gestures and studies in general!  Keep on with that progress. Grin

Thank you  Happy

some quick traditional sketches... Doh urgh.
not feeling these. Uncertain

Studied the female and male torso & hips today. Happy
I need to work on drawing the male torso form memory. some of them are pretty weird looking. Doubtful

Aaaah, I love your line quality! Really, really nice, the figures look like they've been carved out of the page and it's very appealing. Great for describing masses, too.

I have a question -- you have some figures labeled with "ref" and some aren't, does this mean that you do a few from the ref and then construct your own? That's rad. I should do it.

(08-29-2015, 10:30 AM)vlada Wrote: Aaaah, I love your line quality! Really, really nice, the figures look like they've been carved out of the page and it's very appealing. Great for describing masses, too.

I have a question -- you have some figures labeled with "ref" and some aren't, does this mean that you do a few from the ref and then construct your own? That's rad. I should do it.

Hi vlada, thank you im glad you like my work. yes I usually do a few from reference. Then I try and apply what I have learnt from the references.  Thumbs_up

I really love your style, man. You've got a great feel for gesture, I think. Build on it and keep reaching ! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

(08-29-2015, 10:59 PM)Bookend Wrote: I really love your style, man.  You've got a great feel for gesture, I think.  Build on it and keep reaching ! Thumbs_up

Thank you, bookend.  Insane, ecstatic