IHOR'S SB
ey! it's anni the eve pirate!
thanks for answering my questions on your stream.
It was eye opening see you working on those characters with such patience, dedication and endurance.

Your work stunning as always, altho I prefer the painterly moody ones.

You are a reference for me. Keep it up!

Sketchbook: p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7
Love your sketches! Just discovered your stream, its really interesting to watch (and awesome music too). Thanks for creating that content.

Wow. Time flies. Some studies ive been involved in recently.

Attached Files Image(s)

You're doing stuff for Degenisis? Impressive work as always. Still inspiring to see your work and studies!

Focus.
@meat

Hey man, nah I wish I could. I just did a sketch of my character once, like a fanart. Thx for the kind feedback.

yo Ihor, I really like this approach to studying! so methodical! I'll try this way myself. Hope all is well for you : )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
woop thanks for sharing your studies gonna steal those too if you don't mind :D
what's up?

Hey guys! Thx for the kind feedback, heres some more studies and quick sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

Som more studies studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Dope work and studies as usual Caisne <3

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Wow, this sketchbook is amazing! Your studies are exemplary. Keep this up!

My favorite sketchbook in here. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you guys, heres some more characters, tried to keep it really quick, spend 1.5 hour each on the first six of them, and 1 hour on each of three lasr

wow , just read what i had written, it doesnt make any sense

Attached Files Image(s)

Dont have anything constructive to say but damn! I'm amaze by your work! Your design sense is on point sir! I'm definitely putting your sketchbook in my bookmark!

Would you stop to sketch ?!?, cause I've been artgasm for 100000000000000000000000 time, thanks for inspiring me caisne :) you're a my hero

I love your artwork, It's Inspire me ;), Visit my sketchbook thread :
My Sketchbook
What's up man this is Nick from AJ's class. Holy shit it's pretty clear why you're so good. Your focus and consistency is inspiring for me to work way harder!

Really digging the lines and the values of the character designs.

thank you for the feedback guys, appreciate it!
@Nick whats up man! Glad I inspired you! see ya on the class

Some more character sketches for that personal project im working on.  trying out a new things and keeping myself focused in a limited time frame. Spend an 1 hour on each.

Attached Files Image(s)

oooh dammit those characters look so good, and I love how you study things. Seeing your stuff really motivates me to keep working hard.
(03-31-2016, 02:12 PM)Caisne Wrote: thank you for the feedback guys, appreciate it!
@Nick whats up man! Glad I inspired you! see ya on the class

Some more character sketches for that personal project im working on.  trying out a new things and keeping myself focused in a limited time frame. Spend an 1 hour on eac
Hell yeah man! I'm digging the victorian flavor and mood on this new set of characters