Ramalooke's Sketchbook
Wowww. What else is there to say? Haha. Only... Awesome. Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Woosh! You *have* been productive indeed :D Good job :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
@marjoriedavis
thaaanks marjorie. i'm glad you liiikeee it ;3

@Bookend
Thankkksss man!

@Lyraina
yeah it took me a whileeee ;3 thanks for stopping by =D

been a while buuut i'm alive =D

[Image: wwysocki_7.jpg]
[Image: wwysocki_6.jpg]
[Image: wwysocki_8.jpg]
[Image: 12019858_978999095471967_587710535849673...e=568F021F]

Ramaaaaa, I love how you just do your thing in the background yknow? You just effing learn lots of good shit and then you come back to cd and update your sketchbook and the results are just like
like.... you whaaaaaaaattttt--!!? WHERE DID THIS EVEN COME FRO--.. *ahem* where did this even come from?
Haha yknow what I mean? It's just crazy and I love it when you blow us all away like that :D

Don't mean to sound corrnyyyy but, welp, yeah...
that's on you!

Looking forward to the next surprise lmao xD

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook, some spectacular artwork in here man :) keep it going
WHOOOO AWSUM UPDATE! :D

I love the environments, not such a big fan of the pink portrait, the lower lip needs an underplain. other than that, the characters are cool. The cell shading technique looks good. watch that arm of the big dude who puts it in his side (3 characters on a piece)

nice boobs btw ;)

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
@smrr
Hah, thank you for all the goodie good words =D I really appreciate it, plus it makes me happy that you like shit i'm posting. i'll do my best to continue posting stuff every once and a while. Once again thanks for stopping by! Love <3

@Flo
Thanks, for the comment. Glad you liked da boobs =D

Yup, still alive. I've been focusing lately mainly on practicing my lineart skillz. So nothing to fancy this time. I have pretty cool stuff coming up really soon. Can't wait to share it with you =D

Oh and I know it's still early. But I won't be posting again before Christmas. So I want to wish you all Merry Christmas. Love you all, peace!

[Image: file.php?id=3362]
[Image: file.php?id=4106]
[Image: file.php?id=3361]
[Image: file.php?id=3360]
[Image: file.php?id=3359]
[Image: file.php?id=3987]
[Image: file.php?id=3358]
[Image: file.php?id=3986]
[Image: file.php?id=4105]
[Image: wwysocki_knight.png]

daaang, nice work, ramalooke. Keep it up with the anatomy stuff.

That dbz painting, though.
The water in the last image, I could watch it all day *o*

The anatomy exercises are awesome, you are making me feel lazy, Rama xD

Thanks guys for kind words and stopping by =D

Here's some finished recetn stuff. nothing to fancy though.

[Image: wwysocki_darkplane_a.png]
[Image: wwysocki_darkplane_b.png]
[Image: wwysocki_sciifi.png]

nothing fancy you say, well... seriously you have improved so much in so many aspects.
Nothing to critique, just keep evolving xD

Omg... what the... you're SO GOOD 0_0

Love that smudgy-brushstrokyness you have going there. Defined in some places, loose in others - looking great! And that city scape ... niiiice.

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
nice characters and I also like those anatomy studies. Are you using an Intous or Cintiq for those lines? Nice cityscape too, you are touching pro-level.

I did a quick overpaint of the tentacle piece. I agree that the water is super gorgeous. I added a bit contrast to the armor plates, metal tends to fall off into close to dark values along the terminator. Also I changed his face a bit. The side, that lies in shadow seemed a bit off to me. I changed the eye and eyesocket, made the cheek a bit slimmer and changed the angle of the teeth a bit. I also added some contrast behinde the shadow side, to seperate the face from the hair.

All in all great comp and great work. Feels weird to crit this, since I don't know if I could do it myself :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
Great poses and facial expresions. Was that from reference or mind? I think I'll borrow some to study :)

Keep up the good work!