Bjulvar's Sketchbook
Really like your pencils man. very nice!

Very nice anatomy study too!

Thanks Ursula! Glad you like it!

Doing the wild forest for my snow white project, this is a rough sketch of some sort of sanctum that you would find there I suppose! A last man standing piece I'm making, since it's the hot thing to do right now and I can't help myself. Love Dan Luvisi's stuff and have been for some years now. It's the cyberpunky samurai named Alister. And a sketch done while having a nice headache, I think it kinda shows.

Wild forest WiP!

Attached Files Image(s)

keep at it :) for criticism id say to design the sword a bit, its pretty simple compared to the rest of his armour
Of course man! Aye that's true, I'll look into it when I revisit!

Todays warmup sketch.

Here's an armorstudy, Tried observing some of the color reflection.

Designing Snow White now. This is by far the hardest of them all. I'm not really feeling her as a character. I supposed that I'm in a way too influenced by the archetype I'm used to seeing. But here are some brave efforts of me trying to figure this out.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bears are almost as cute as melons.

Applying my bearstudy! There's no other way than making him a warrior. Not that I know of atleast.

Attached Files Image(s)

Traditional stuff from my sketchbook. A bit more design oriented. Because I need to get better at that

And a livemodel painting done this week, dayum, warm colors in shadow breaks me down!

Quick 50minute study from yesterday. Fun!

One hour handstudy

A little moviestudy. Tried to focus more on the colors and lightning than the likeness. I guess that's just an excuse :D

Made some thumbs and followed one of them up with a sketchy sketch.Trying to use more layers and correct things along the way and make it suit what I want to achieve. Sometimes I forget that and just polish the turd. Don't do that! If he reminds you of something, it's probably true.

Practicing clothing design

More design

Cyberpunk protagonist things! Used my own face. Heavily influenced by Deus Ex D:

One hour study

A warmup and a WiP!

Took a break from the computer screen yesterday. Found a skull and observed it for a while, kinda fun painting with aquarelle in your sketchbook. Also did a still life this morning, the coffe is cold though. Not worth it.

Finally got around to trying out what Ursula suggested before. Used only a hardbrush on the study (above) and then applying it with some imagination sparks(middle)! These are pretty experimental and since I hate using hardbrushes, I should probably do something along these lines more. Then I drew something very simple trying to grasp what it is that I want to learn, which is seperating the values according to depth and planes. Felt liberating doing these things.