Elderscrollers Sketchy Stuff
Shadowruney sketching...

Alrightey, ive never done this before but im gonna critique your caricature work. So, firstly id reccomend grabbing the mad art of caricature by tom richmond, heres a PDF

https://vk.com/doc-54852533_320642789?dl...51b57f2fdc

So, with caricature there is a fine line between funny/exaggerated and uncanny valley, yours are good i'd say, but you want people to know its actually a caricature. So a good thing to do is get that head and draw very simple shapes to find a base for exaggeration that really feels like the subject. Then add in the features to get ultimately the likeness. I left a few examples of like pushing a feature. Like this guy seems to have a huge jaw and a huge forehead. So its good to pick one and push it far, but maintain the distance in a smaller state, its weird..

keep up the great work, my constantly postin brethren lol

Attached Files Image(s)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
@Fedodika: Wow, thanks for your critique the link for the book and the overpaint! I didn´t know the book yet! Caricature has always intrigued me, but I´ve never done one before, so any advise is helpful and welcome. I had a feeling, I did exaggerate too little...

Last demon illustration for the second batch of demons. This one´s a traveller of dimensions, capable of opening gates to other worlds, even if you don´t want to after summoning him....

Some barbarian sketches. The guy is slightly influenced by scottish outfits as I´m travelling to Scotland in a few weeks again. Yay! :) 

Athena and Arachne at their weaving contest. Illustration for a book about greek myths

Second part of my Arachne commission:

O my, this last two illustrations are so kickass, specially love the body language and the colors :)
@Alberto: Thanks very much!

Goblin professors from goblin university

Been to Scotland for the past weeks and visited loooooots of castles and beautiful landscapes. Due to the full schedule, I just did some quick sketching on locations in pencil and watercolours. For some I only had 20 minutes, so they are really just quick and dirty sketches

Back from my Scotland trip to do work and imaginary sketching again, starting off with two fictional novel coversketches, inspired by this lovely country

i find the composition to be abit to forced i don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing.
The tree as something odd about it really small compare to the figure.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
@darktiste: Might be a bit small, but it should only be a symbol of the tree where Arachne tried to hang herself. In the end the only thing that matters is, that the client likes it

First part of Icarus´ myth, Daedalus and Icarus building their wings

Barrowight pencil sketch, slightly enhanced in PS with a gradient layer

imaginary portrait practice

The Fall of Icarus

Faces...

Pencils and first inktober drawing

nices characters !

the spider arachne is well done, the painting is kinda scary to me ^^ .
@Baldgate: Thanks very much! If it scared you, I guess I´ve accomplished what I intended :)

First 9 days of inktober: