hello guys
Hello, my name is Styles Osunde i´m 19 and German-Nigerian living in spain,

i´ve been drawing for 6-7 years mostly manga on paper and a month ago i got a tablet to draw digitally.....then it hit me, Digital Painting, so i started painting...this is tackling something completely different and its frustrating, but i hope my time here will ease the learning process.

changing form manga style to realism has been really easy...but learning to paint from scratch... :)

My Sketchbook

I shall live forever or die trying.
Welcome to the daggers, Styles! Cool you're taking the challenge to start with Digital Painting, it's actually lots of fun!

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your time here and learn as much as you can, always great to have new artists here.
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Would be awesome to see some of your work??

(01-18-2013, 09:21 AM)Chiritsu Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the forums! Would be awesome to see some of your work??

Sure!!...i dont know how this works, but this is my sketchbook link i think....
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2...l#pid21882

My Sketchbook

That's okay. If you go into your control panel (marked as user cp) you can put your sketchbook link in your signature like many of us has. It makes it useful and easy to find and much easier for others to check out your work too :D

In regards to your sketchbook and things, Definitely do some studies on human anatomy. Just remember that everything isn't always easy the first time. Also take note that there are a few community activities around so have a scope and find something you think will suit you :D

Hope this helps and feel free to ask questions :D

(01-20-2013, 06:08 PM)Chiritsu Wrote: That's okay. If you go into your control panel (marked as user cp) you can put your sketchbook link in your signature like many of us has. It makes it useful and easy to find and much easier for others to check out your work too :D

In regards to your sketchbook and things, Definitely do some studies on human anatomy. Just remember that everything isn't always easy the first time. Also take note that there are a few community activities around so have a scope and find something you think will suit you :D

Hope this helps and feel free to ask questions :D

:) thx for the tips..i couldn´t find the control panel , i think have my anatomy down i´m just not used to drawing on a tablet :/ so i just colored a sketch..but then again, i can always learn more.

My Sketchbook

In that case, Use anatomy studies as a way to drawing on the tablet. I think that's what I did to make it less uncomfortable since I hadn't used a tablet in years lol :D

(01-21-2013, 09:54 PM)Chiritsu Wrote: In that case, Use anatomy studies as a way to drawing on the tablet. I think that's what I did to make it less uncomfortable since I hadn't used a tablet in years lol :D

thx for the advice, i´ll do just that, i just bought a book "Human anatomy for artists" so i´ll be using that

My Sketchbook