Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
Thumbs Up 
You're killin' it with those caricatures, very nice work. Nice to see the comic book girl finished! Thumbs_up

oh man, that's crazy - I just saw a post on Instagram of Comicbookgirl19 haha ! You did a great job, I like how the final turned out!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Super cool. My favourite of your latest stuff is the Sheldon caricature, haha. Sweet. Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thanks so much guys! :D Though there's a few things on CBGirl19 that need fixing.

------
stuff

my latest commission finished (3rd from this new client, at the risk of jinxing it, it's going well :D

and inktober sketch of a raven and a lazy moon ;)

Attached Files Image(s)

Taking a break from commissions..to do another commission! But this one is from my Mum to do one of my Brother and his new fiance :D :D They're huge Star Wars fans....

WIP

Attached Files Image(s)

Finished the engagement card...decided to do it in biro and watercolour, so much fun :D

Attached Files Image(s)

A WIP sketch of one my brothers favourite shows for his birthday...

Attached Files Image(s)

Working, working, working...added colour, lots of tidying and details now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nearly, almost finished. I can see a few issues (Holly was rushed to finish for my brothers birthday) and there's a few other things to neaten off, but for now..it's done :D any tips or critiques would be welcome.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lookin good Angel. That last one is comin out nice, but I'd say the colors are still a little bit too murky. I'd maybe get rid of some of the blackISH shadows and outlines here and there and give the image a little more contrast so it pops. Likin that Red Dwarf logo.
Thanks Dennis :D I'm still getting used to my Dell Monitor and I didn't realise how bright it was, gonna fix that.

I've brightened the picture up considerably and yeah, it looks loads better, going to work on the shadows and highlights a bit more too. Thanks again for the input.

Attached Files Image(s)

Adam Driver...Pencil and Photoshop

Attached Files Image(s)

Love the pencil texture on the last one and great caricatures.

Thanks Ketchup! :D

----------------

A couple more caricatures...Geoffrey Rush done in acrylic (never really used them before, kinda like them :) ) and a digital sketch of my art directors dog as a present (she's just had a baby) and speaking of babies, a friend of mine just had one and asked me to do a logo for her group that teach each other spanish and speak it to the babies to get them used to a second language, which is pretty cool  :D

Attached Files Image(s)

sketches....

Attached Files Image(s)

The Comicbookgirl19 piece I did a few months ago wasn't what I had pictured so I decided to carry on with it and so now it's finally, finally, finally, actually, and i mean it this time....done!

:D Thank fuck!

Attached Files Image(s)

That last peace looks good, now you finally, finally actually finished it ;)
I like the way the background turned out this time too, less details, makes you concentrate on the characters up front more.

Good sketches too. The black and white ones. Perhaps try adding them more personality, they seem a bit faded/uninterested as they are. For instance, the The men in the suit with glasses could be a director or an employee? What are they sad/happy/angry about? Add items to describe their personality better, like pen, coffee, suitcase, etc

Hope this helps :)

Hi BlackDelphin. Thanks very much, I like how the background turned out in the Comicbookgirl one too, I'm glad it's over with now :) . Thanks for your suggestion, those are more like thumbnails exploring shape and just trying to get a likeness, but it'll not hurt to try and think of a story to go with them at the same time to make it more interesting. Thanks for stopping by and commenting much appreciated :)

------------------
Some updates.... sketches, thumbs drawings and a work in progress for a Max Landis painting I had to do just because I've been watching his channel a lot recently and his face is begging to be caricatured really!

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP of Max Landis...

Attached Files Image(s)

update on Max... might have done his head too big but I'm still kinda playing around atm...

Attached Files Image(s)