Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
Matilda in colour...

Attached Files Image(s)

An update on my brothers pic...my god there's still so much wrong with it...I almost wish I'd just kept it as a pencil drawing, I am learning so much though about composition, lighting and colour (though it might not quite look like it yet)

Attached Files Image(s)

working on a quick sketch of an ISCA member for their facebook contest...

Attached Files Image(s)

Last one is so full of life :)
i bet this one was done in limited time

for the street scene, i sugest you daken right foreground too and perhaps showw less of the sky (that bright area might attract viewer's eye)

the rest is pushing everything i guess

good luck Angela :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Finished the contest picture for the Int. Society of Caricature Artists (ISC
A)

Etsuko Takahashi

Attached Files Image(s)

Did a bit more on Ankh Morpork today...

Attached Files Image(s)

Last update before I go for the final push and finish it this weekend :D (it seems very pale on screen for some reason, not much contrast, but when I print it it's so much darker.)

Attached Files Image(s)

Jan Op De Beek (a brilliant caricaturist from...Belgium I think) is hosting an online workshop for caricatures (he gives a list of 5 and you can do one or all 5) then you pay him 10Euros for each drawing and he critiques it and does a draw-over and posts it on his blog. Sounds like a great opportunity to push myself. Anyway here's my take on Joe Walsh...

p.s he asked for unfinished sketches so he can see the working out..not sure it's unfinished enough :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you very much kaamil :D

--

Probably finished my brothers picture finally Party I've put it up for crit but not had any feedback yet to see if there is anything that stands out that I've missed. So just doing a test print before I send it to get printed properly.

EDIT: after seeing it printed out there are some very messy edges and issues with some of the values..heyho..more to go..

Attached Files Image(s)

Taking a break from my brothers pic before I finish it...found a picture I did years ago of the witches though so felt like working on that a bit...

here's the work in progress.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quick pencil sketch of Kristen Stewart...I'm skewing to the right which I'm noticing a lot so that's going on my list of goals with my caricatures now:

Draw more dynamic poses
push exaggeration more but keeping anatomy correct
be aware of skewing and stop it!

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketch dump..my scanner has been out of action for a while since I upgraded my system so here's a pick of what I've been skeching this past couple months...

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Angel

good amount of sketch, most of your drawings are very confident and greatly deformed without loosing likeness.

The second Kristen drawing seems a nice progression from the first.

but if i was you, i won't bother myself with some skewing happening, if it's balanced with another skewed form. coz it gives your drawing more force

I am curious about the comic book cover :)
Thanks zou, that's something to put in to consideration with the skewing, thanks. :)

----

I finally finished my brothers picture of Ankh Morpork :D :D though I'll probably find something to faff with before printing it's definitely done for now :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Mel Gibson as Riggs for the CaricaturamaShowdown on Facebook..

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's sketch..Ink and Pencil..

Attached Files Image(s)

practicing a more simple colouring technique...not quite there yet..

Attached Files Image(s)

Great stuff here! I want to get good at caricatures like youuuu! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)