PLAYTIME W/ JAKTRAYTER
Yeah man those gestures are nice, about the brushes, since my english it's not the best I'll link you a video explaining it, but basically, if you use a tablet you can control the opacity and size of your brush strokes with the pressure that you apply with the pen on the tablet itself, after you understand this you can play around with it.

Very basic video but I think it'll help you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbHRkY0JOb0

Made a booboo. This is the result of my female studies. I'm not going to push this further because I am getting REALLY tired and I hit a wall. I don't want to spend most of my time on this...guess I'll move on. Bummed.

I have two versions:

Attached Files Image(s)

Some beautiful arduous studiesssssssssssssssss. I'm uploading now just in case I come home late from work.

HOPEFULLYYYYYYYYY...I can repost one last time before I leave

Attached Files Image(s)

Some 1920s-30s era dudes wearing 1920s-30s era clothing. The pair are from reference and the tall dude is off the dome. Trying to apply my little study. STUDYING DESIGN N SHHHHHHH

Attached Files Image(s)

I made it my mission to finish these studies...no matter how late it gotten.

I'm dead tired; but sooooo satisfied.

Attached Files Image(s)

I was commissioned to work on some character stuff for an indie game developer, hence my hiatus. It was unpaid work, but the experience was interesting.
I am growing more and more detached from this community; I haven't been commenting on other sketchbooks, joining in on conversations...I need to fix that real soon :l
Here are some studies and a character turnaround for the job I was working on. (he doesn't mind if I show it) I am not proud of the colors so I'm just posting the linework.
I worked on something personal from my mind too: just some dude in a scarf and really tight pants.

Attached Files Image(s)

Woo! A wild Mannyhaatz has returned!

Congratulations on the indie game project!! I'm digging the turnaround, he looks pretty badass, like some dude you'd see in the GTA franchise.

Yeeaaa, you do need to change that man! The daggers miss you!

See you 'round!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
smrrfette: yeah, I keep dying and going AWOL.
Ah, thanks! The dude that I was working for was actually making a GTA-esque game, it was an interesting experience.
Ughhhh I know... but imma be spittin' at errbody tho!

MORE ARDUOUS STUDY. GOTTA GET MAH RHYTHM BACK.

Attached Files Image(s)

Your lineart improved quite a bit from the 1st page :)

Matija Vuk: geez I sure hope so hahaha thanks for looking through this sketchboook (:

I don't have time to draw before work (usually 3 hours) so this is all I was able to squeeze out. Maybe I should just draw characters on these days and study on my days off...?

...ON MY DAYS OFF, I SAID.

Some torso action:

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't like to admit it, but I am going to have to wake up earlier, no matter how late I come in from work the night before. 8am seems to be the name of the game.

But yeah, this is all I was able to squeeze out. Constipated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Studies on studies on studies!

Excellent work mate!

Keep on truckin'!

sublimus: thanks man!! Will do!

uHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhGH, more studies of the same ol' same ol'....Meant to this yesterday, but got distracted by the goldmine me and my partner unearthed. IT'S A SECRET.

Attached Files Image(s)

ON DAT TWO POSTS ONE DAY STATUS SON. I got some arduous value compositional master studies. I gotta do 50 of these studies along with other shiznit by the end of the week...so far I only completed 17...would be wonderful if I finished tomorrow. It's not about speed, it's about focus and deliberate intent; mindlessly sketching shit strokes is a huge no no. Even still, I gotta be efficient and complete these by Sun Day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey man, you're kicking my ass with these haha. I gotta step it up and do even more.
It looks like you're getting the gist of it as well; it's that deliberate intention that's important. Some of your studies read pretty well.

Hey man, digging your Hogarth studies. Way to go. That's a vast and a noticeable improvement from the first page. Kepp it up dude! :)
ruffledo: thanks man! I've been using studying hogarth for about a month now, he's real cleeeaan. I'm glad that I am making progress; it's easy to lose touch with your own growth.

nexuun: thanks buddy; I'm realizing a bit more with the studies when I sharpen my focus.

22 more comp sketches...11 more to go :/. Intense doesn't even begin to describe this program haha.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yaaay, finished the value comp studies!! Now onto the color studies. Hypothetically, they need to be finished tonite so I can move on to the master studies....Soooooo mucccchhhh too dooooooo......too inteeeennnnnnnnse.....I'MA GONNA DIE MANE!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thumbnails are looking good many, I think your really understanding the exercise

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
mr. toodles: thanks a lot! I have never done such studies before; it's a welcoming change of pace. I have gained some knowledge!!

Now here are some color master thumbs... dear god these are difficult and lengthy.

Attached Files Image(s)