Pnate's Almost Daily Sketchbook
[Image: pfpoNKz.jpg]
[Image: 20yjJJ4.jpg]
[Image: 43nenVX.jpg]

Alright pnate...
SUMMER IS HERE!
Challenge accepted :P
(hahaha, if you ever wanna chat, my skype is on my blog)

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY
There is usually more on my blog...

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!
The fire spirit looks amazing - full of life like fire is. Is it too late to change the man's pose? He seem very still from the arm down. Maybe have a foot showing through his robe to indicate he was in mid-turn? Just my 2 cents.

Focus.
matkaminski - Woooo go for it man :) Sure, I'll add you on Skype next time I'm on.

meat - thanks meat! Ah true, a knee bending or something down there would probably help. Might adjust that a bit, appreciate the input.

[Image: ne3rAbl.jpg]
[Image: UvFX5oZ.jpg]
[Image: cyhB1MJ.jpg]

[Image: biLE5pq.jpg]
[Image: gxzV9Ti.jpg]
[Image: wRaOAuk.jpg]
[Image: ZwWsftm.jpg]
[Image: iKlg1cv.jpg]
[Image: vDWlqHZ.jpg]

WIPs
[Image: OmKUQC5.jpg]
[Image: OvcJK92.jpg]
[Image: PTCohv1.jpg]

God these are looking awesome.

I really love the applied study for that piece up above. That's really smart to do and I would suggest to keep doing it as often as you can!

Honestly, what more can I say, just keep it up!

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY
There is usually more on my blog...

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!
Mat - thanks man, definitely some more studies to do on those.

WIP
[Image: bUxPMFz.jpg]

[Image: KyDEHpX.jpg]
[Image: qkhEP6W.jpg]

Hey man, been lurking your stuff for a year now and decided to stop by and tell you that you are awesome :D This new rough brushwork is making me freaking hard! keep it up

No matter the tool as long as it's cool!

-Sketchbook-
Foreshortening, painty clouds, blue and orange. It's all so pretty! Awesome stuff man. Keep it coming :)

Birchgrove - Hey thanks! :) Tryin to be as painterly as I can these days.

Thanks Jake! Those are actually the titles of those paintings. How'd you know? :)

I think this is my third or fourth natalie dormer study in this sketchbook
[Image: dsswDVn.jpg]
[Image: AkGjwCI.jpg]

wow ur gud..

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
40 pages... i felt proud of doing 4. damn i need to paint more. great sb man, keep it ticking :D

Train, gain, or stay the same.
Deviantart
Sketchberk
Thank you for the suggestion, Will implement. See you around Thumbs_up

No matter the tool as long as it's cool!

-Sketchbook-
Fedodika - Thanks dude! Long ways to go...

Wardy - Thanks wardy. You'll pass 40 in no time! You keep at it too man

Birchgrove - No problem Birch. Hope to see some cool updates from you soon :)

[Image: zsrZig9.jpg]
trying to finish this one up, still WIP
[Image: ciUJo3u.jpg]

she's rlly hot, i rlly think you should make her my girlfriend or something...

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Fedodika - Not sure how to feel about that comment...but I'll take it! thanks :) Btw you should put a link to your sketchbook in your forum signature so it's easier to see your stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to have to stalk you down through your past posts heh

This painting from start to now was a battle. Should have started with a more concrete structure/drawing at the beginning probably as I had to make tons of adjustments. Still WIP, but will be done with it tomorrow.
[Image: 7y5hcPm.jpg]

Probably done w these and time to move on. Unhappy with them but they helped me realize some things I need to work on :)
[Image: EJwaYrW.jpg]
[Image: vqJnLpi.jpg]

I saw it on deviantart, but I thought this would be a better place to comment about it.
With the second girl, it looks like she's missing the back of her head, it's as if her face was too big. It's just what I think btw, as always, I might be wrong.

Awesome work btw I enjoy the first one a lot ;)