Nyle Levi's Sketchbook!
Hey guys, I only found out about this site today and I don't want to waste any time lurking about lol so here goes:

For this cat I also made a time-lapse video of the painting process which can be found here

Welcome!!
Looking sick. Really nice style, can't wait to see more :)

Thanks Jake!

Some more:

Heya,

Nice style man, its totally chill and thanks for sharing your painting process :) I'm saving that vid :D

Really cool paintings you got here! I enjoyed the cat video, learned a bit about contructing the head :). Good luck at Uni and looking forward to more stuff!

Thanks anzhou and razvan, I'm glad you like the video!

Here are some things that I'm working on as part of a University project. They are all works in progress:

And a creature design which I had already finished with some sketches:

love the dodobird(?) incan high priest in prairie dawg pose :D SWEET!

Hey cool sketches :D welcome to the forums

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
Great creatures!! My favourites are the top 3, i can't pick between them.

Look forward to seeing some more stuff.

Thanks Mr. Toodles and Zeezee!

Here are two things from my sketchbook which I edited a little in Photoshop:

These creatures are so great! I love the blending of species. I hope you post more soon!

Thanks Tyler! The creatures are going to have to go on hold for a while so I can spend some time working on my University project.

Here is a quick update:

nice work , the creatures are looking good. for a crit id so to expand your value range. welcome to cd :)
Thanks Ben, I'll try and keep that in mind for my next piece.

Here is a work in progress as part of my University project. I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time doing studies once Uni finishes.

Nice stuff in here :) I agree with what Ben said above. The image you did with the girl in the mirror definitely needs a wider value range, gotta get some of them darker darks in there ;) keep it up though

Really nice sketchbook!
I especially love the creatures!
Thanks Forrest and Spectre :)

Ok here's an update of the mirror one with a wider value range, and an update of one of my previous images too. Thank to istebrak for some really helpful feedback :D

very cool sb! creature and animal stuff looks great!
Ohh i like the mood and feelings in your sketches ! Fascinating and original ! =)

Pardon my english.
SketchbookWebsitedAPearltreeLivestream
Nice work. I like your creatures and animals.