BLOODSPORT 13 - TIME WARRIORS

More works, hacked out his suit, then worked out his pose with ref, tomorrow, finishing this thing.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII
Wow! so much inspiration here! Great work all! Here is my WIP a lot to do not much time so wish me luck ;P

[Image: timewarriors_zps1a8bcfff.jpg]
More progress.

Nice work everyone... I done some more improvements to try and make it look better... Now I'm calling it done.
[Image: 03.jpg]

Killer work everyone! i cant look at mine anymore but hey i went out of my comfort zones and learned some new stuff.

Hello againe everybody! Awesome stuff everyone! Here my finals, i did my best, you know, top of my drawing skills for TODAY: the final illustration and just for fun hardcover version of book and paperbacks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Started up the final. Went with my first composition. It's off to a fun start. Long long way to go! Cheers!
[Image: Bloodsports13.png]

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Everything's better with dinos! Here's my progress so far:

Hello Everybody,

Here is the mock up for my bloodsports entry. :)

Oh, brother. This work is looking sick. The standard is soooo high! I thought this was the Finals page for a minute... *gulp*

Anyway... here's some WIP/process/brainstorming: :)

[Image: WIP_PRocess_001_resize_zps2211d493.jpg]

[Image: WOrkup_idea_002_resize_zps523eea7c.jpg]

Now working on some ref... then hoping I'll have time to actually paint it...!

Wow, some really amazing work in here! I almost don't dare to post anymore :)
Anyway - here's a WIP, of course the girl gets cleaned up, but first I'll have to add the companion. I'm not sure about the font yet, and if I should tune down all that neon stuff a bit...

And here's the original idea for the setting.. quite a difference!

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
everyone has some really rockin pieces!! this is unofortunately as far as i can take mine, can't wait to see all the finished works

I did 2 so i could have a choice, im still up in the air about which one to go for.

[Image: TimeWarriors_Studies03.png]

[Image: TimeWarriors_final_comp02.png]

Some more studies and what I hope will be the final composition. Gettin close to that deadline!
(03-21-2013, 03:38 PM)deerandfox Wrote: I did 2 so i could have a choice, im still up in the air about which one to go for.

The first one is definitely cooler, but the brief is for book cover art, so that would suggest the second. For your own personal development and maybe folio reasons, I'd say for the 1st. It's pretty awesome and I'd like to see it finished. You could argue it's the art for the box. Nice work!

And some progress on mine...rendering and design work still to go...trying to push it hard

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
cheers man, thats as finished as its going though, i was going for a more jaime jones vibe, just loose and painterly. You can get landscape style books though so i didn't see that as an issue really. Good luck with yours!
(03-21-2013, 05:35 PM)deerandfox Wrote: cheers man, thats as finished as its going though, i was going for a more jaime jones vibe, just loose and painterly. You can get landscape style books though so i didn't see that as an issue really. Good luck with yours!

For sure that's what it came out as; I love lose and painterly, but still tight. Guess I was providing crit in terms of the brief for a finished piece of cover art. Regardless I think you should go with that one. :) Good luck!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Here's my progression, starting with my first idea and ending with where I was a few days ago.

I'm rushing to finish this by tomorrow.

https://plus.google.com/photos/104798163...-H9jercsQE

Sorry for the links but I can't upload through the attachment device nor the insert image tool. Don't know why.
Hi ! I'm actually running too, because I'm new here and only heard about the Bloodsport#13 last Tuesday ! :S
But I give a try though, I will see if I can finish it in time ! :p

I wish I could spend more time on the concept, but I think I should not polish it too much and get quick on the composition thumbnails ...

i did only the brainstorm for now
[Image: th_IMAG0417.jpg]
[Image: cyberpunk-character.jpg]
hello unfinished sidekick !
[Image: Jaguar-garou.jpg]
minor changes...