This is my sketchbook ! D:
Love the ogre illustration! nice palette and lighting.
I'm going to assume its supposed to be a card illustration, one thing to keep in mind for the next one
is to give em some more breathing room for his arm wielding the sword.

Nice captain portrait! and yes, watercolors are soo hard haha I suck at them. Keep up the hard work izzual!

Crackedskull -> Thank you ! :D

Lumens -> Thanks a lot ! Yup you're right, will be carefuller for next one !

Pnate -> Hahaha so will have to thousands of watercolors :P Thank you mate !

Well, some new stuff

Current WIP

Quick unfinished shit I did for test

Bridgman, because I love him <3

And other tradishit, quick ones, should take more time on it, will do more ! I learn tons with it :D (gouache, watercolor, pencil..)

New stuff !

Otter finished

Very early WIP

Studies

and Bridgman <3

That otter really did turn out awsome, especially the upper half. The other WIP below it has same really tasty looking shapes, you should try to keep a few of those, it'll look pretty when it's finished.

You've got a great style and rendering technique you've been developing it seems. It's really clean and a lot of your work shines through because of it, don't stop. :]

Very cool stuff in here! Your studies are especially good.

Keep up the awesome work. :D

Archreux -> Thanks a lot ! :D

Sublimus -> Thank yooou !

Some new stuff !

I've totally failed the horseman but with this failure I learned tons, I need to think more global, I have been experimenting, reading and thinking a lot those days, a lot fo new things are coming to my mind and I'll work hard to apply them !

Studies ! (positive point : I'm getting faster and think more while painting !)

Sargent

and Bridgman !

The studies look good, Izzual. Remember to keep your edges in mind at all times, as well as all the other bajillion things to keep track of while painting. The proper placement of soft, hard, and hidden edges will make all the difference.