Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff

Hey man, nice works in here, i really like the colors in your pieces, not too muted but also not too vivid, if you keep with that scheme they'll end up with a realistic feel!

Keep it up! :)

Coolness! They have a nice fresh sketchy look to them

Hey, you stuff has really been improving, especially the anatomy, so good on ya there.

I really like a lot of your more finished stuff from a couple of pages back, the colors do look a little desaturated and washed out, though. Other than that it seems what you've been wanting to improve on has definitely been improving.

(01-02-2014, 06:21 AM)Archreux Wrote: Hey, you stuff has really been improving, especially the anatomy, so good on ya there.

I really like a lot of your more finished stuff from a couple of pages back, the colors do look a little desaturated and washed out, though. Other than that it seems what you've been wanting to improve on has definitely been improving.

thanks mate!
yeaah i kind of forgot how to put color in black and white and and the values aren't that great ether. theerree is soo much to learn ;O

Nim, I have been trying to incorporate some of shady saffadi's workflow on own; It blended well enough with Chris Oatley's workflow from the magic box - just less lasso and more brushes to do the masking.

That is how I got the edges you were asking :)
Here is the link for the 1st one, just follow from there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NygkJEc3yu4

The bright underpaint didn't exactly work for me, I need to try it a few more times though.

(01-05-2014, 02:50 AM)Ursula Dorada Wrote: Nim, I have been trying to incorporate some of shady saffadi's workflow on own; It blended well enough with Chris Oatley's workflow from the magic box - just less lasso and more brushes to do the masking.

That is how I got the edges you were asking :)
Here is the link for the 1st one, just follow from there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NygkJEc3yu4

The bright underpaint didn't exactly work for me, I need to try it a few more times though.

i seee. i always used brushes with transfer-Opacity+pen pressure. But using these Brushes without, really heelps.

THANKS URSUL!

The warrior lady is awesome... lovely color scheme, and simple yet effective pose and composition with that weapon... and I like her confident look :)
You have a nice sketchbook :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
quick thing. the week was very stressful

Attached Files Image(s)

wirghs tried out to render from line work...

great work on the tricky pose, inspiring sketchbook :)

Go nimao go! cool stuff lately =D