Page a Day
Hello, I'm Kat, and I'm going to be drawing a page (almost) every day. Sometimes more when I have the time, since I got highschool + volunteering + part-time job.

i'm sketching a comic named after a horrible pun involving the protagonist's name?

Attached Files Image(s)

should anatomy more. cats are so complicated and simple and wonderful wow

Attached Files Image(s)

so busy so busy mushrooms

Attached Files Image(s)

HI and welcome to the forums, nice start to your sketchbook going on here. That last cat skeleton pose has great posture/gesture and weight, looking at your work, I'd say take a little extra time and care with some of your drawings and digital paintings. Keep posting and working hard :).

Used the character generator today, did a draft of Dee Tveit.
i'll try finishing up the drafty lines tomorrow and maybe add colours if pre-calculus doesn't get in the way :>

Attached Files Image(s)

no such thing as too many cats

Attached Files Image(s)

this is fishgill girl from before, not final lines version maybe?.
i have no idea what i'm doing :>

Attached Files Image(s)

exhausted huge-drop-in-quality-ness, eat your heart out

here's a conflicted OC

Attached Files Image(s)

so busy today, had to do math homework on the bus because there wasn't any other time
but I still drew :>

Attached Files Image(s)

everything is so gray lately

Attached Files Image(s)

Woo, these last animal sketches are pretty awesome, and I love the girl in post #9, that would look great finished. Your lines are pretty nice and clean, that shows how much control you have over your pencil. Keep up the good work and see you around :)

Cheers!
Hi relicta!

Your animal sketches are awesome! You are very confident with them. Would be great to see you bring one of them to a finish. Keep up the good work!

Nice critters! :) After photos or from imagination?

thanks for all the replies and support! i really appreciate it. and kaffer, i used photo reference for the first few but started drawing out of my imagination. :>
i haven't stopped drawing, just been really busy for the past week. i'll upload my sketchbook pages later.
Nice animals especially cats xD I like how stylized they are. Maybe create something shaded next time? Cheers!