René Aigner's Sketchbook
Thanks a lot!

[Image: stud_1213_18.jpg]

Your sketchbook is packed with incredible work, man! I absolutely love what you do. Great reminder that you construct the forms so clearly in your portraits. That's something I probably need to apply aswell! You're kicking edge control in the butt.
Just ordered the book of books too. Gotta deepen that understanding of perspective!

Keep it up, I'll be sure to check by regularly now :D

Thanks a lot Bjulvar!

[Image: stud_1213_19.jpg]

[Image: stud_1213_19b.jpg]

I'll be in Barcelona and Budapest for the holidays, leaving on the 26th and returning on the 6th of January, without regular internet access during that time. So It's likely that I'll show some art until I leave, but I can't be sure, lots to do, feasts to cook and to enjoy, loved ones to give presents to...
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry christmas and the very best for 2014. 2013 was a good year for me, I've done quite a bit of work and made some progress I think, let's hope that I'll be able to continue down that road in 2014. Thanks to all of you who support me in some way or other, be it by commenting on my sketchbooks, on my FB page or e-mailing me. You're all a constant inspiration and motivation to me and I couldn't be more grateful for that. I have much to be thankful for, and you're part of that!
The very, very best to all of you!

[Image: stud_1213_20.jpg]

A Zorn master study and a life painting for which I unfortunately ran out of time, so it's rather unfinished :(

[Image: stud_1213_21.jpg]

[Image: stud_1213_21.gif]

[Image: stud_1213_22.jpg]

wooooooowwww that tutorial is great :)
so is this still life, even if you didnt get time to finish it. Enjoy your trip to barcelona and enjoy the feasting! Looking forward to what you can produce in the new year. 2014 will be great :)

Thanks for sharing your progress shots all the time, I love seeing images come to live. It's so interesting :)
The black&white portrait is lovely, interesting notes on edges... her lips look a bit off though, the back corner of the mouth. As if her upper lip is placed too low, or maybe it's just the shadow which is a bit irritating.

I hope you'll have a merry christmas time and enjoy your vacation! On to a beautiful 2014 :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Thanks Jaik!

Thanks Lyraina. Can't unsee the problem with the lips now :D

A bit of zombie-apocalypse set design based on a model from google warehouse by Ron Hall

[Image: stud_1213_23.jpg]

[Image: stud_1213_23.gif]

Everything here is amazing and inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot bemota!

[Image: stud_1213_24.jpg]

[Image: stud_1213_24b.jpg]

ref from http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/imogen-dyer

O-M-F-G 166 is beautiful! You're a damn machine... I can't keep up!
Just keep on doing exactly what you're doing. It's depressing and amazing watching you hahaha.
<goes back to sketchbook!>

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY
There is usually more on my blog...

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!
Thanks mat ;) Sometimes I doo feel a bit like a machine :o

Merry christmas everyone!

[Image: stud_1213_25.jpg]

[Image: stud_1213_25b.jpg]

Masterstudy after Sargent:

[Image: stud_1213_26.jpg]

No fair, I'm doing a Sargent Study :P

haha anyway, keep it up. :)

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!
[Image: barcelona_1.jpg]

[Image: barcelona_1b.jpg]

royally screwed up the ellipses on this one... was so focussed on getting the materials right that perspective just went out of the window. Well, nevermind, on to the next one...

[Image: 1521897_647763438603305_660616637_n.jpg]

[Image: 1525622_475178975933447_680476659_n.jpg]

happy new year!

Oh whoa, such an awesome sketchbook here!
Great work man, keep it up!

[Image: GoldenDagger.png]

Congratulations Rene, you have received a Crimson Sticky!

I wanted to add Rene's sketchbook as the first to be Crimson Stickied. he's fairly new to the forums, and has been working and uploading every chance he gets (already at 10 pages), always improving and pushing himself forward, and scored highest on my grading scale. This sketchbook will be stickied for 10 days. Please show him some love everyone, and keep up the hard work Rene! Happy New Year!
Congrats René! You definitely deserve the sticky! Incredible stuff and hard work in here!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

For sure, been KILLING IT! :)

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!