DANGER SQUAD!!
Here's mine o/, highly inspired by Alexandre Zedig's work (if you don't know him check it out http://zedig.cghub.com/)

I don't think it's a portfolio piece, but I learned somethings from it.
That's it for me I guess o/

You're a legend Matheus ^ !! Great work, really kicked my butt when I saw your piece (I was like "oh shit! There's meant to be some sort of creature in this objective o_O" it's even worse, 'cause I presented us with this challenge haha)

After starting over 3 times, I'm kiiiind of happy with this. Kind of. Only because it took about 8hrs as opposed to the other DS objectives I've completed.

Inspired by real life events - the Pope released two Dove's in the Vatican as a gesture of peace... but moments later they were attacked by a crow and a seagull lol. Talk about a metaphor.
if I started this earlier, I would have made some changes in regards to concept so that it would be more illustration-based. But hey, still learning.

Edited:

Mm. I'll be better next time.
AND ON TIME LOL. Or may the God of Hellfire smite me with his fiery metal buttocks.

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
-Siiiigh- sorry guys for the lateness. But I'm finished now!

Wonderful job guys! You two....ooooooohhhhhh you two make the body feel good. Such powerful assets to the DANGER SQUAAAAAD!

Attached Files Image(s)