Wacom Forced Proportion
I didn't know about this for YEARS! To quote the original post I found on dA:

"...Wacom Tablet Properties -> Mapping -> Check Force Proportions

Basically, without it, your tablet's surface area is 'stretched' to match the screen. Here's a test you can do:

1) Without Force Proportions, get a coin and trace it on your tablet (with your paint program open of course)
2) Then, turn on Force Proportions, and do the same thing

What will you see? Your circle will be squished/elongated if your tablet doesn't match your screen size. With Proportions on, you'll get an accurate circle.

I've always felt that I had that weird disconnect from screen-to-tablet, and that was exactly what it was. It's a very subtle change, but it takes some real annoyance out of drawing on it. Basically, your tablet might not match your screen proportions, so it throws your lines off a little.

One caveat - if your tablet wasn't proportionate to your screen to begin with, you will lose some tablet surface area once you force the change. If you have a huge tablet, 1/4th or so of your surface might go to waste.

Hope this helps anyone out that didn't already know this!" ---by mhazaru on dA

So I tried it, and lo, I've been drawing in Squished Mode for years! D:

Focus.
I can't believe I didn't have that activated all those years! D: Or maybe I did at some point but lost the setting.

Just found this thread by googling "wacom force proportions" after being very frustrated with myself and my lines :P

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Thanks man, mine was turned off and it turned out to be quite a difference.

[Image: 24MAC39.gif]

Thanks meat!

Is this just for me or whenever you make your pen go out of the borders the cursor goes to the top of the screen?

*actually just the bottom border*

Doesn't happen for me, Rafa.

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
(08-16-2014, 03:57 AM)rafa zanchetin Wrote: Is this just for me or whenever you make your pen go out of the borders the cursor goes to the top of the screen?

*actually just the bottom border*

I've had this problem as well and according to Wacom its a problem with the latest drivers. The only solution they have is to downgrade your drivers. If you decide to do that make sure you write down your preferences, since the backup feature won't work with the older driver.

Really hope this resolves in the next update. Really fuckin lame that I got so used to sliding to the bottom and now it always ends up at the top!