cicakkia's sketchbook
(05-15-2024, 01:48 AM)one_two Wrote: Really cute drawings! Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you too, one_two :)

Lately I'm got insomnia. Don't know what it is cause but I guess that's because age factor. I have trouble sleep back when I waking up at night. It's been very rough and really breaking my productive like 2 weeks. I try shifting my schesdule with other activity so I could be very tired in a day to get better sleep without waking up during night hours. Gladly it kinda work. Now I a wake at least at 5 or 4 AM instead 2 or 3 AM. I just take that outcome and take that as advantage  

Some sketches practice did on sketchbooks.   

Some digital draw and pracitce
random expression practice

Little comic trip fanart character Kyle from "werecleaner" game. I played recently I just love the concept for being janitor and as werewolf  Tongue

Wip for one of charcter design challenge but didn't have time to finish it.

Sketch some meow meow squadron characters

Sketch Seikret, a new mount from upcoming game Monster hunter wilds. Hopefully I can pick this game when it's out :)

One of character design project for card game called "High Noon Heist" 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Cara

Twitter/X

Artstation

Solid work! Love the variety and style of your digital pieces. You just gained an instagram and Cara follower ;) Sorry to hear that you have trouble sleeping. Hope it's just a phase. I like to read before going to bed when I feel like I won't sleep and it usually work.

(06-27-2024, 05:57 PM)Komodo Wrote: Solid work! Love the variety and style of your digital pieces. You just gained an instagram and Cara follower ;) Sorry to hear that you have trouble sleeping. Hope it's just a phase. I like to read before going to bed when I feel like I won't sleep and it usually work.
Thank you, komodo. I follow back yours too :)

Oh cool, thanks for the tip. I will try this method before goes to bed  Thumbs_up

---------------------------------------------------------------
Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Cara

Twitter/X

Artstation