gtstyling32.deviantart.com please comment drawings
Take time for the basic do a lot of gesture drawing and anatomy also do some hand

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(04-25-2014, 03:11 AM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: Cool you have some new stuff :P Btw I was wondering why don't you use pen pressure, opacity ?

i do use pressure

gtstyling32.deviantart.com
(04-25-2014, 02:32 AM)darktiste Wrote: Take time for the basic do a lot of gesture drawing and anatomy also do some hand

i am

(03-01-2014, 03:21 AM)Psychotime Wrote: Good to have you back!

A place to find a life drawing group in your area. http://www.artmodelbook.com/figure-drawi...ectory.htm

And here's a good post by Jake Wyatt that you should take note of. http://jakewyattriot.tumblr.com/post/496...dent-i-was
too much money
Good luck, and keep working toward your goal!

i tried to draw viper the best i can
Her hair is too hard to draw and not good with drawing hands
Any tips on the hair

Wink 

Insane, ecstaticThumbs_upIn love

You're figure drawing is looking better. Remember not to get hung up on the details. You want to spend a lot more time figuring out the basic shapes with simple line drawing before moving to adding detail and color. If you plan out your drawing and build it up slowly the details will just fall into place. With hair you want to just think of the hair as large shapes and then add shadows to those shapes depending on where the light is coming from.

One question do you copy those drawing or do you make them from imagination?

I personally think you should focus on drawing portrait for the moment and to avoid drawing only manga.But that a personal opinion and preference.

Keep praticing drawing hand

My Sketchbook
(05-11-2014, 06:25 AM)darktiste Wrote: One question do you copy those drawing or do you make them from imagination?

I personally think you should focus on drawing portrait for the moment and to avoid drawing only manga.But that a personal opinion and preference.

Keep praticing drawing hand
i copy and put my style to it i try to get all the details but i leave some of it out

Whilst I am seeing improvement, I don't think the use of the masked textures really works that well.

Insane, ecstaticThumbs_upIn loveBlushingStupid

It good to see that you start to think and using what being said

Here is a link to some useful tutorial
http://nsio.deviantart.com/gallery/45894768

I recommend that you download those tutorial and place them in a folder where you can put stuff like tutorial, video(tutorial) drawing you made and art stuff.If you don't have a art folder it time to gather stuff that will help you learn because you may think that you can remember everything but for art is more about repetition so it good to have the information at hand.

''We're trained as children to think in terms of 'shape'. This is one of the things you have to overcome when learning to be an artist. Seeing shape is fine for some things, but observed drawing is best done in terms of form instead of shape. Shape is a 2D abstraction, form is seeing in 3d - with depth and volume''. -Matt Kohr

My Sketchbook