Danger Zone
u better be getin freelance work...

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Yarr great stuff here. Loving the whole blizzard esque feel. Keep pushing it man, your stuff is really high quality already. The sky is the limit :)

Definately inspiring to see all this.

@Fedodika Haven't been trying to get it really, I'm having too much fun studying and painting. :)

@Agerkvist Thanks Ager! Glad to be an inspiration. :)

Yea! Been so so lazy to be more active here, but just having too much fun. :D
Been trying some different things as well.

And did some 3d!
https://skfb.ly/CUpL

[Image: G1DwEvs.png?1]
[Image: GYh66Uj.png?1]

I dont think ive ever seen and anthropomorphic giraffe before. Its a great design too. Its not an easy animal to do that with I think. I would have loved to see giraffe people instead of those horrid Panadarians haha!

Dat Cowboy! GOSH, I so enjoy that picture! OMG Great job buddy.

The 3D model of the sword was pretty fun, I toyed with it for a while and taught me that simple shapes can be very effective to convey form sometimes, more than complex crap.

Also loving that giraffe haha, had a good laugh with it when I first saw it, and then I realised she was wearing a torture collar, why? Cause it's like wearing a delicious salad in her neck that she can't just reach!! You're a mean and cruel artist, you know that?

Nice to see you still kicking ass man, btw you moved from Brazil or what?

SB
@Adam Lina Thanks! That's really great to hear, means I've achieved a good look, gotta do more itterations now. I don't have anything against the pands either, I rather liked what I played at the time.

@Suira Thanks dude! The simple 3D shapes are because I'm not well versed into modelling and texturing yet, hehe. LOL, I hadn't thought of that, totally is a torture collar OR a good snack when travelling, just grab with the hands.
And no not yet, but I gotta be soon because this country is falling apart, our currency is plummeting (compared to the USD it fell 20 cents in a month, IN A MONTH) and there are strikes everywhere, I went to gas up my bike and the liter was something like 5 USD!

Here are some things I've been working on, still pursuing the dream of being a good artist!
And some 3D links:

https://skfb.ly/CVyz
https://skfb.ly/CXrw
https://skfb.ly/DnMC

[Image: 4trWEbN.png?1]
[Image: GNZCsPw.png]
[Image: tf9zTKV.png?1]
[Image: pd9wUJg.png?1]
[Image: 7yS5H2D.png?1]
[Image: cIcprDl.png?1]
[Image: 2PJEBa2.png?1]
[Image: G592EpF.png?1]

Amazing updates.
Your latest sketchbook pages are really promising. Your lineart is so precise - no unnecessary
lines in sight :-)
Love the thumbnails paintings.
all the best with the work and keep grinding those skills and posting.
Hey dude, can I ask you a technical question about your work? Your brushstrokes are always so nice and clean and mine always seem to be super messy. Do you use photoshop, or another program? And what are your brush settings, if you don't mind sharing?

I will forever stalk your sketchbook. Please never stop posting, haha.

Awesome stuff here sir! Your dedication is an inspiration.
Cheers!

5$/L !!???? WTF!!??? Yeah, pretty fucking nuts situation I assume, weird how the media are shutting up about that, never seen any news talking about that happening in Brazil. Well, where are ya going? Come to Spain so I can kidnap you and sexually force you with a shovel for being better than me....ehmm I mean....be a guest in my country and do art things together! Hahahaha

Killer stuff in this update man. Specially liked the thumbnails curiously. The sketch with the hot barbarian chick is pretty dope too, probaly will turn into a great painting. The one crit I have for that sketch is the cloak. Because of the weight of that kind of cloak, it needs to either take up most of the space in the shoulders or fall a bit lower in the back so we can feel the weight of the material, it's a minor detail, but it looks like it's a bit wonky ( cloak only) because of that.

Render spheres are coming out great, I just hate render spheres, I hate them so hard that I can't abide them anywhere, but I'ma have to do studies like that eventually ( meaning NOT NOW haha)

I admire your dedication, because I know first hand how FUCKING BORING 3D is, specially if you're starting with it. I personally find that , for low poly models the results are pretty fucking decent, of course it's like the stuff from vanilla WoW and needs more shape refining to get it the its current standards but they're well done. I have renounced to 3D by now and currently am working on RL sculpting snf it's an awesome thing to try, specially cause you can do whatever complex shapes and screw up without fear of braking the mesh or without having to input comands or fixing invisible shit. Specially usefull to cough up some reference for heads or whatever, AND something that ACTUALLY EXISTS, which is a plus for digital artists who generally have 2 or 3 years worth of work stored into a virtual world.

Anyway dude, cool stuff, glad to se you still posting, and don't get discouraged, sounds like RL is giving you some trouble lately, but trust me, shit tends to get itself right if you persevere. See ya soon mate! ;D

SB
Man how did you grow so much , I can't seem to grasp the thing behind improvement , it looks so unreal to me that I'd be able to do such things like you. I draw every day and I don't feel I can get anywhere near what you accomplish.

Sooo goood!! Glorious updates as always. That chest came out looking really cool in 3d. Question about those material balls: I always see that type of exercise around; is the process like you look up the material reference and try to extrapolate it to a ball shape or is there like a template that people use as an exercise? And sucks about the currency problem :( Almost there to Blizzard!

alright, lets see here, alright that legs a little too big, uuuh, that arms too small, that bow isn't cool enough sorry dude, just uhhh, looks like you just got photoshop...

Look i've been thinkin i think the whole reason you came here is to just get better than everyone i mean what's your problem man? You got innocent people on here just comin around lookin in this sketchbook and they don't have a goddam chance i mean cmon dude innocent people?! Some people lookin through this just turned twenty years old i mean shit, you have no sympathy, so i'll just come out and say what everyone is thinkin:

You're a PUNK

You're a jerk get a life, no one cares, I'm gonna call up Sam Wise and Mathias Verhasselt, everyone in the industry and tell em you're a jerk. I got all their numbers and you done crossed the wrong group of people. You could be doin somethin much more important to the world like workin at the gas station, i mean from what you're tellin me seems like their makin a bit of money dude. so go on, and let some people who want to improve at a slow and reasonable pace have a chance, you know have some integrity.

And if you don't stop, I got a friend who's a deputy Sheriff, and I'm gonna give him you're sketchbook URL, and i'm sure somebody will get back with ya. You're gonna be gettin a visit from the FBI and they don't put up with Punks like YOU.

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
@constructicon Hehe, thanks! Still need some more flowiness on my lines. :)

@ZombieChinchilla I'll try :). Nothing fancy really, just use the regular photoshop brush. Lots of practice, make big lines and keep practicing them.

@RickRichards Thanks Rick. :)

@Suira Bad times over here, and it's getting worse. I've found out 3D is quite soothing, most of the time it's just mindless moving verts, no real thoughts involved there, but then I'm just doing some easy stuff. :)

@NinoKitteN Just keep at it, I've been doing this for years, and as an advice, the more you practice the faster you'll improve.

@pnate Thanks sir! I think it's a way to make a quick study of texture/material in different light schemes, kinda like thumbnailing.

@Fedodika Haha, woops, I better watch out!

Weekly update. :)

[Image: xCXeboE.png?1]
[Image: N621kao.png?1]
[Image: PwrGLc4.png?1]
[Image: FJtEWJP.png?1]
[Image: kcOsOas.png?1]
[Image: qcm3Vib.png?1]
[Image: sOVldG9.png]

Oh wow ... what a cool idea. Studying how different times of the day affect the same scene.

Nothing to not love as usual. Oh and of the head sketches my fave is prolly top left one.

Stop doing awesome studies and stop having clear, well planed, well executed studies and paintings. Stop it now. The world doesn't need another Blizzard Lead that comes from Brazil and kills emplyees with a two hander, just.........ahh who am I kidding, that's EXACTLY what the world needs!!! xD

Keep being awesome buddy! And don't let yourself get down with the situation, those change, your determination doesn't! MUAHAHA KILL IT KILL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

SB
@Adrian Yep, that one is for CGMA, never thought of doing that but should do more.

@Suira Yea, we need more realistic artists! Oh wait. I'm already living in my own timezone (PDT), trying to get my brain off of here already.

Been slacking to post here, just being lazy in general. Kinda hit a block with coloring stuff so I'm enjoying some lines and trying to lvl up my composition.

[Image: srTfjmQ.png?1]
[Image: p7YQJLt.png?1]
[Image: WPmAUjz.png?1]
[Image: bqjIfMX.png?1]
[Image: 013CcSl.png?1]
[Image: WXIdSMz.png?1]

What up peeps! Still fighting the good fight!

[Image: 0I9H3hg.png?1]
[Image: J5JhKCt.png?1]
[Image: Jb6p9GX.png?1]
[Image: CDjWt6I.png?1]
[Image: tCOIgbN.png?1]
[Image: 0a7OFvk.png?1]
[Image: OjSX0KC.png?1]
[Image: iTkpMju.png?1]
[Image: 4C4mrdx.png?1]
[Image: SKGsoTJ.png?1]

Awesome update man! Im really liking the diagonal angles in these compositions. Do you still do studies from masters or are you focusing on self exploration and developing your own unique style?

i just get excited lookin through here