Danger Zone
@Adam Lina Thanks! I'm trying to get more loosey on my stuff, still hard to accomplish, and I like me some green people indeed!

@AngeliquevdMee Thanks Angelique! Gotta get back or I'll get rusty, happy new years too!

@Cyprinus Thank you! I was so rusty in real life paper that it's just a mess right now. Yea, I was doing it too much and it was starting to feel like a job, so I better take a step back.

@Vicianus Woo woo. :)

@ShinOkami Hahah, just looking for some fun!

@Archreux Thank you Will, huge compliment!

Just another entry on the giraelf thingie, might try to do a whole concept around the subject, and another barbarian for funsies.

[Image: brcXWZe.png]
[Image: 62IJMSs.png]

Damn, glad to see you're back man! Your SB is always an inspiration for me. Keep rocking!

You da man rafa, sorry to not giving feedback or being around at all lately, you know how it is, keep up the good work mate you're gonna be the new Blizzard revelation artist in no time, I just know it.

Just remember your good ol' friend Suira when you're at the top xD

Minor critique on the barbarian:

- The "belly-plate" looks too flat, should round around the form some more to be more convincing.

-Dat face needs some love, looks too blocky, even for that dude.

Keep it up buddy! :D

SB
Hey dude! great stuff here, and lots of hard work!

One thing you might want to look at is material rendering, a lot of your stuff turns out a but plasticy, but not sure it that's your style.

In Awe over here, especially with the volume of stuff you are doing!

@Caisne Thanks Caisne, yours kick some serious ass too!

@Suira Hey dude, np. Yea, tots agree on those, losing some value depth when I paint with colors.

@Kimonas Hey Kimonas, thanks! Yea, I'd say it's more of a style thing.

Been absent again! Didn't stop though, just lazy to post, lol.

[Image: UKLccOx.png]
[Image: nD6Kw38.png?1]
[Image: es0JuME.png]
[Image: aOAS9Fh.png?1]
[Image: Q7QcgkN.png]
[Image: Kq0pjq9.png?1]
[Image: 3gOYp3B.png]

everything is like a toy... THAT I WANT!!!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
So much awesomeness!

Aaaaahhh so coolioooooo-!!!11!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Rafaaa! Duuuude! I guess we both disappeared for a while :p its awesome to see you back kicking the shit out of our laziness by providing us with such inspiring stuff *_*

Solid work as always! I wouldnt want to mess with those giraffe dudes o.o they look great, keep it up ^^

Woaaaah so awesome.Those giraffes are simply amazing.. e.e

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Awesome work man ! like seriously , im sure your blizzard dream job will happen one of this days your work just keeps getting better and better! congrats
Man those giraffe people are so badass, haha! But oh-so-grumpy. I want to see a sexy, pretty or comfy one! :D

The b/w guy is looking rather stiff, I think due to the heavy black lines. That kind of kills the nice 3-dimensionality that your render style usually has. Don’t mind me if it’s just a WIP.

I miss messing around with you on stream! D:

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
@Fedodika I'm selling them cheap! But it won't ship outside Latin America, it's about time someone gets revenge.

@pnate Thanks nate!

@smrr Thanksio smrrioo!

@RenatoCaria Thanks Renato, I have been kinda lazy lately too, feels like my fuel tank is running low!

@LaleAnn Thank you! Glad everyone is digging that stupid idea! hahaha

@BlueBear Thanks for the words Bear! Might be sending my portfolio real soon. :)

@Lyraina Thanks Lyra! That's inc, lady giraelf ranger! Yup, that's what happens when a half-sketch turns into a full one haha, you don't dig the lines though? I kinda love them, my way to steal Adam Hughes' style.

Bah, I have so many things right now that I'm only going to post the finished ones, so this will be a quick one.

[Image: H1lIhw6.png]
[Image: oGOqEF4.png]
[Image: W2jllwH.png]

I think Huges is less contrasty, or less heavy on dark values (in rendered parts) in most of his work - plus he’s doing more females, so the softer forms break up the rigidity of the lines a bit. That said, I do like the lines, it just gives me a different feeling than you usual render style - more graphic, less „I wanna touch this painting“… ok I’ll stop here before this gets awkward :p

And yeah, I kept missing Nate’s streams too.. looking forward to giraelf ranger lady! :D

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Hey man you have a really cool personal style developing. What are you hoping to do in the future with your skills?

Keep it coming man!

I love the shape design in the mage woman. *A*

Giraffe just blew my mind xD I missed a lot from this sketchbook so just going to stalk you around a bit. Great job on last few pieces, they are incredible-specially that mage mhm great design!

CD dA FM  MaL
Seriously love your work and again the fact that you're sticking to what you like aesthetically and what you just enjoy doing reminds me to go back to that in my own stuff. But you get enough ass kissing here , I still think you can push outside your comfort zones and take certain things a step further , I understand the value in specialization though.
Cool cartoony stylisation, man! You should apply for a job at Blizzard ;)
@Lyraina Haha, phrasing! That last comment alone is revealing!

@Kimonas Thanks! Blizzard would be my answer, soon tm.

@Vicianus Toothless

@Toxicpanda Haha, thank you! Be carefull though, some strange ugly creatures lurk around these parts.

@BenFlores Thanks Ben! Yea, a big part for me is doing what it is fun for me, if it ever results in anything who can tell! Old habits die hard, lol.

@Beowulf22 Thank you! Soon, very soon tm. :)

Another weekly update, about more of the same, lol.

[Image: ftVUzp8.png]
[Image: Dnt9qJi.png?1]
[Image: F8TTYJc.png?1]
[Image: nydpLxW.png?1]