Landing Complete. Initiating Greeting Phase :DDD
Information 
Hello everybody. My real name is Abhishek Neogi. I'm currently 18 years old, from India and I hope to break into the Concept Art/Illustration industry in around 5-6 years from now.

I love Anime and Manga. Some of my favorites are Bakuman, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker: New Waves, Dragon Ball Z, Attack On Titan, Fairy Tail, One Piece and Yowamushi Pedal.

Some of my favorite movies are The Garden of Words, Iron Man 3, Robocop (2014) , Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Bruce The Almighty.

Some of my favorite artists are the Xong Bros, Yuumei , Feng Zhu, Sycra Yasin and Sinix, Dattaraj Kamat, Stephen Silver, Deepak Sharma , Matt Kohr and Will Terrell.

Sinix is the main reason I picked up my pencil at the late age of 17 and started drawing and developed dreams of being an artist which I'm aiming to turn into a reality.
And the Xong Bros are the main reason I learned about perseverance, dedication, careful observation and hope.
In fact, at one point of time I was really depressed, confused and had no idea how to proceed and they were the ones who pointed me back in the right direction, so I really respect them and admire them as well from the bottom of my heart.

I like to draw in a positive environment which is mainly why I joined Crimson Daggers.

I hope we can be good friends, have fun drawing, cheer each other up and keep pushing as the days go by and in due time reach our respective goals with our daggers crossing over the skies and beyond.

That's pretty much it. Hope you all have a good day and thanks for taking the time and patience to read and notice my introduction thread. :)

Warm regards,
Kaioken.
Good luck man, and welcome!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Blog

"The difficulties of not knowing are much greater than the effort of learning"
Wellcome to the community mate, hope you'll like it here :)

SB
Welcome to Crimson Daggers, Kaioken! If you're looking for a good place for feedback you've come to the right place. Good luck with your goals.

Welcome Kaioken! 17 is definitely not a late age, if you started at 17, think how awesome you will be at 20/25/30 etc! Some people don't start painting til their 60's and paint awesome stuff : ) stick with it and you'll be untouchable ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453