Nat's Sketchbook
Stuff from today! Work, etc etc. Day off tomorrow so gonna be drawing ALL day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Stuff from today. GIF isn't from footage so doesn't actually work as an animation, but does show I'm getting better at controlling my proportions c:

Attached Files Image(s)

Had to spend most of the day doing uni stuff :/

Attached Files Image(s)

Stuff from today! colour study without lines, something with just lines, stuff from vilppu and some life drawing and paintings

Attached Files Image(s)

today's stuff, mostly life drawing but also a self portrait because I haven't done one in a while! got a decent likeness

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey! not much to say, just keep doing what your doing. Nice job on working hard and updating!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

@jonesoda Thanks man, will do my best! : )

Just a couple of things from today as work and uni again, the least I've done in a while but had to catch up on some uni stuff :/

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's stuff! busy day so couldn't get much done but have the weekend clear <3

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's stuff! got to work all day, felt goood

Attached Files Image(s)

Had a pretty terrible day, just couldn't focus/get things to come out well, hopefully better tomorrow!

Attached Files Image(s)

Stuff from today! Mostly anatomy stuff, tried applying some studies by doing some imagination poses but still a longgg way to go. Also no idea how people achieve beautiful flowy lines

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's stuff. Lines are driving me insane, if I use them then I can just never capture the same feeling when I paint them in

Attached Files Image(s)

busy day with not much time for art but went to both a life drawing session and a painting from life session. life painting was super hard, need to get better and faster

Attached Files Image(s)

Keep pushin yourself. Also do more imagination stuff, or else you may suffer study sickness.

Hey. Great work.

Your sketchbook posts make me want to go back to drawing gestures :). What might improve some of your paintings is adding some color temperature variety in skin. Also try to do more form rendering practice. Even just black and white studies.

Keep going :).
@crackedskull Thanks! You're definitely right, I think I need to tone down on my anatomy and spend more time sketching.

@Farvus Gestures are great fun! Thanks for the advice. I def need to practise drawing skin in cold light. My sense of form is poor too. Will work on it. : )

Had a perfect storm of getting ill & friends visiting this weekend, but normal service will resume tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Getting back into the routine!

Attached Files Image(s)

Working on a mix of stuff today, did some 1 minute hands and a halloween-esque selfie, worked more on my elf illustration and did the colour comp for something else I'm meant to be working on.

Not sure whether to take the line sketch forward, and whether to try doing lineart or just go straight into painting.

Attached Files Image(s)

Barely time for anything today. Flat brush colour study and a doodle, trying to work with some different colour palettes. Not sure where the lighting is going yet in my doodle.

Attached Files Image(s)

Halloween happened. Here's what little I could get done beforehand, two works in progress, just working from imagination and it's super difficult. Going to try to do lots of colour/form/lighting studies this month.

Attached Files Image(s)