ABANDONED HIDEOUT

SUBMIT YOUR ART FOR SATURDAY CRITIQUE SESSION 7 PM GMT - [email protected]

JOIN OUR SKYPE GROUP! TALK, SHARE, GET CRITIQUE, HAVE FUN! INSTRUCTIONS UNDER SPOILER

ABANDONED HIDEOUT HOSTS A FELLOWSHIP OF ARTIST'S, SUPPORTING EACH OTHER TROUGH THE STRUGGLE OF MASTERING THEIR SKILLS, WITHIN A CRIMSON DAGGERS GROUP.

I was wandering, how comfortable place for making art and doing studies would look like? Place where I won’t be distracted by outside world, where I’ll hang sketches on the walls here and there and put my ticking clock on a desk. Maybe there will be fireplace and piles of dusty books? Maybe it’ll snow outside…

I came out with an idea of ABANDONED HIDEOUT, a Safe House somewhere beyond the bounds of a small mountain town Crimson Streams. But then I felt like it’s not about the place, but people, who create that comfort. That’s why I want ABANDONED HIDEOUT to be rather MUTUAL then personal, so I invite you to join, as I’m going to run daily studies and stream a process of making an original works within ABANDONED HIDEOUT Channel on Live Stream. Also I’m going to do a weekly critique and paint over sessions. This deserted place doesn’t make too much sense without a single minded and passionate people inside, so I invite you to Participate. Please Contribute, Stream your Stuff, Create worlds and share with others. I wrote about TICKING CLOCK, and I’m sure everyone hears it. For some of us it’s really quite and thunder like for others. Let’s help each other to get better, before the time runs out. Please, help me as this clock stuns me with each second. Let’s put hard, daily work together and go beyond our limits.

The DEAL:

Everyone is free to enter ABANDONED HIDEOUT and therefore make it habitat. In order to stay you must do studies, produce personal work and contribute by giving a critique, or if you don’t feel like you’re able to - just share your opinion regarding the author’s idea.

Once you’re in, you free to leave, by not contributing to a group. Get a bus, and be gone, out from the Crimson Streams. Be proud of yourself if you achieved your goals and consider it as a defeat if you didn’t.

Chose a study subject and focus on it for a week or more if it’s OK with you, but balance studies with personal work and came out with new ideas to entertain yourself. Post your work on a Forum to get feedback from other inhabitants. Create stories, share your thoughts and make friends who are driven by the same passion as you do. Talk, express what’s on your mind, dive into imaginary worlds and put them on paper.

Crimson Streams ABANDONED HIDEOUT - LIVE DAILY HERE

ABANDONED HIDEOUT DWELLERS

CAISNE - STREAM

GLIGER - STREAM

PAUL KOKSHIN - STREAM

CHROME

JESO

AMIT DUTTA

DESIRULZ123

JYONNYNOVICE

MARIYAN-HRISTOV

RAMALOOKE - STREAM

AUMES

ART44

YUSUF ZMIRLIN

JJ AARON

EUROGIN

NINOKITTEN

VENEQ - STREAM

FOXFIRE1345

HOBITT

CAS_M

RAINBOWSORKNIVES

RSHIN

ALGITRU

BRANDONSTUDIO

CALEBFAIRCHILD

BLUNT PENCIL

SAULOART

PANDAMONIC

TRINITY

STAYINWONDERLAND

CHRISFERNZ

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED | REMOVED FROM THE LIST. PROVIDE YOUR SB, STREAM LINK ETC...

WAKE UP WORK HARD, STOP BEING A LOSER

While in the HIDEOUT, started to paint another character for imaginative project I assign to myself. This one is third on count, his name is Mute. Hopefully I'll finish him before weekend. Ill write a background for him when its done. Here's the WIP... C&C is Welcome!

I will do some architecture studies tomorrow morning. Its 7 AM GMT for me, so if you got nothing to do, get some references and join me at the HIDEOUT.

Stuff from the morning stream. I did an Architecture Study and then I tried to apply that shit into a quick sketch I called Academy of Taghard. Maybe Ill finish it later.

The stuff I worked on on the stream during the morning/afternoon.

[Image: TU8OipE.png]

[Image: qpcczZ0.png]

[Image: KQLbdgh.png]

[Image: x4cUqFQ.png]

[Image: 4wHis7A.png]

Just back from the Evening Stream. Made a thumbnails and two half finished spaceships for my Friends Project.

@Gliger Thanks for contributing! Awesome Paintings! Totally dig the mood...

Got some crits for the sketches you did. You should think more about line weight. Sketches looks too flat there's awesome description of line weights by Scott Robertson -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zl5NnEAyU

I did a quick OP for you, without changing the design but thinking more about the line weight.

Attached Files Image(s)

Still trying to figure out what makes Architecture. Comes out really bad. Guess ill be doing this extremely boring studies for the next week as well.

Will try to finish the Mute guy this night. Gonna Stream. Come by and meet me at the Hideout at 7 PM GMT

Today's streams stuff.

[Image: 6HDykfK.png]

[Image: Vxhqlx1.png]

[Image: fC6Oyk9.png]

[Image: eHXzqJd.png]

So, todays stream stuff, face painting from imagination, specular reflection studies etc.

[Image: UW9AtlD.png]

[Image: 1LLcdI8.png]

[Image: eAhpIZU.png]

The top guy, i don't even...
[Image: 0l7THqv.png]

[Image: Mw6rWJX.png]

@Paul Make yourself comfortable man! And thank you for contributing. I don't know man, I just adore your work. Leslie is so cute.

@Gliger That face man XD.

Stuff from today, some half finished spaceships again? environment. Architecture study. And i finished the Mute dude. Damn I'm tired

Hi, i was watching your streams while working and i thought it would be great to visit abandoned hideout and try to contribute and learn.
After yesterdays chat on livestream i decided so here i am.
for my first post i did something that i pushed as far as i could.
all crits are welcome...

Attached Files Image(s)

@chrome Hi! Make yourself comfortable, friend. If thats ok with you, I would try to do a llittle op crit for your design at tonight's stream. Just wanted to ask your permission.

And thank you for contributing man, its good to have you here.

yes please. do op crit..actually thats awesome. Thank you
Heya! Welcome guys :D

Today's stuff

[Image: tuSNEgD.png]

[Image: cXtTXBi.png]

What do you guys think.

WITH
[Image: 9F1kMp8.png]

OR WITHOUT BACK WINDOW?

[Image: 9Lccvfa.png]

[Image: AlpSIlo.png]

[Image: Cv0eA1U.png]

[Image: 0sTXfCP.png]

@Gliger Now I know who watches me from the from the darkest corner of the room, when I woke up in the middle of the night shuddering...
@Paul Kokshin More like a portrait/hands ^^

Did a quick paint over for chrome

Architecture studies from the morning. Came out extremely bad... I tent to suck really hard when it comes to close up architecture. Maybe some of you guys know any books or related tutorial, maybe there some secret or idea behind it. I just tend to get lost in all this details and unable to prioritize what's more important what's less.

Sketch from tonight's stream

Just want to post today's failure. I picked random photo from my computer and tried to learn stuff on it, ...its a duck on chilli with vegetables.. the best ive ever had.

Attached Files Image(s)

Still doing that architecture things...

And I finished a sketch from yesterday stream.

@chrome Ok... Fine... Time to go check the Fridge.

Just back from the hideout. Still messing with those architectures.

Morning study

And trying to implement shit I learned to a personal work. This is a few shots for a railway station. Lined first of three so far

Finished that sketches.

Another architecture study and I finished the spaceship for friend.

Morning study