Bookend's Sketchbook
Next panel of Alice. Not sure about purgatory. Maybe pathways. I'd simply call it Alice if I could. ?

Dialogue is a bit messy and haven't cleaned it up yet, so:

1:"Madame Caterpillar, stop eating the mushrooms, and tell me where Alice is!"
2:"Just wait, Hatter."
3: "And look who's talking, tiny!"
4:"Quiet, Dormouse."

I might take out the last line, since it seems kinda redundant and lame, but I dunno.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
I've been sketching and painting and doing a bunch of things.  But, here's something for Alice finally.  Call it an artist's block, but I couldn't continue until I had my ideas fully formed.

The Jabberwocky...

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag

Hey guys :)

So, just started school, really excited. All of my professors except for the program coordinator works in game studios. One is an environment lead for Ubisoft, and another is an indie game developer that has a pretty wicked pinball RPG out on Steam. xD

All in all, it's exciting to be in classes and have your professors talking about video games, and be surrounded by people just like you!

I'm definitely going to have more of an opportunity to post up my work here, which is great, so expect great things by the end of the week! woo!

Sketchblag

Awesome to see you back Bookend and congrats on getting into that school, sounds fun!.

Triggerpigking!  Yay!  Good to see you're still kicking about. :D  It is fun!  I am humbled and amazed.

Here's some homework I worked on today in my brand spankin' new moleskine sketchybook.  I splurged a bit for the sketchybook, but I feel it was well worth the results.  It doesn't smudge easy, and it takes lines super nicely.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag