Book of Voodoo
Nice use of the coloured marker in your subway sketches VoodooMama :). Also, that matte painting for Reign is super convincing!

Looking forward to more.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Your transit sketches are a lot cleaner than mine, lol! How do you keep the figure in proportion just like that without some "thinking lines"?

Focus.
Voodoomama! I love your stuff! You do figures so well and your environments are also amaaazing. xD I'm also back. lol

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Not sure which I like more: Your sketches or your paintings. The sketches are so clean-cut, and have such charm, but the paintings are just plain sexy. Keep up the good work, sir.
Hi everyone, sorry I've been away for so long
Thank you for all the kind comments 

Meat, I'm not really sure, I always compare the shapes when I'm drawing, so that is what I use to measure. I try to make proportioned figures but I know people aren't really 8 heads tall. Sometimes I exaggerate or elongate to something I like...

-
I'll try to post here again, but I just noticed the site I was using for image hosting is no longer working :( all the links here are broken, so I need to look for another way to post images. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know ^^u
Shocked 
Testing upload

Environment 
 Photo shop

[img]<a data-flickr-embed=[/img][Image: 39352613175_d1a2b513dd_c.jpg]" />
geez dem bewbs thiccccc

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
[img]<a data-flickr-embed=[/img][Image: 40222104062_5f85f07110_c.jpg]

Happy Valentine's day 
A gouache assassin's creed fanart on my Sketchbook
Such a shame that all those image are hosted somewhere else.Send me a message if you want help to post picture here.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Thank you so much  darktiste!
I think this way is working so far, It just seems to be a problem embedding, but at least the image shows ^^u

--
[Image: 38439672640_756d1f25c3_c.jpg]

Work break sketch
Your stuff looks really solid,
but I think you should look for a different forum or even go as an apprentice under a professional Artist;

All you seem to be getting is praise on this forum,
witch probably boosts your confidence a lot,
but I don't think it helps you grow as much.

Keep it up!

Thanks hirvios 
I have gotten critique here in the past 
And I am already posting stuff  in other sites too! 

---
[img]<a data-flickr-embed=[/img][Image: 38493607000_7bdf8996a8_b.jpg]

Lunch break sketch
The color of your choosing is so gorgeous. Keep it up. Pity your previous pieces kinda somewhat the link is expired or something.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

id love to see you emphsize more on atmospheric perspective the last 2 pieces would help alot from it! 

love the compositions tho, cant wait to see more

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?
cicakkia,  Thanks! Color is one of the things I am pushing myself into. 
Yeah, the images are apparently still there but now the photobucket site wants me to pay for a subscription to link them back ^^u it's not happening. 

dawckward, Thank you! I see what you're saying about the atmosphere. I'll definitely be working on that too

--
digital

[Image: 40315686362_a08c5241f7_b.jpg]

GIJoe
[Image: 40406863921_462f8ede2d_b.jpg]
Modernity 
Work break sketch
[Image: 40400154042_ed4204308b_b.jpg]

Industrial sketch
Your sketches look great as usual! It's something you observed in real life right?

Neopatogen, Thank you!! I use photo references

--[Image: 38693713200_e8e6268883_b.jpg]
Toronto skyline
I love these work break sketches. Also, I like how you just grab that bit of time and use it to paint!

Sketchbook