Victor wants to CREATE!
Much better like this, right?

I've made the neck thinner, right hand side leg shorter, brought the hand holding the staff to fit better the perspective of the forearm, fixed a lot of folds, removed the bulk of her pants and no more flying hair.

[Image: 3uTHwjr.jpg]
Hey there! Nice pose studies! Though I don't see what all the muscles would bring you... I mean some of them a quite off from the photo. What you should do is not drawing all muscles in but conturing the ones that you can identify in the photo. Then draw them out separately to see where they are. While I can understand that you're thinking that by drawing all the muscles in would benefit you in form... it does this not as effective as if when you would study what muscles are more showing in which position. That way you will be able to manipulate your gestures more easily in the future.

Some more changes, and a cleaner linework. I'll start shading this tomorrow, I hope.

[Image: t3wNJXp.jpg]
Well, I decided to give it a shot and work on it, first time trying colors! I kinda liked the results, I know it can be much better, but then I wouldn't need to study, right?  :D Didn't like the hair, don't look natural :(

[Image: Dg8wxkW.jpg]
Working on this now, I'll try to finish it.

[Image: 0W4Np2l.jpg]
Didn't had much time this weekend, but done this at least. I'll shade and add colors later, I'll finish it and go back to studies

[Image: KY3EBg1.jpg]
Here are the things I've done lately, holiday is over but I'm trying to keep drawing as much as possible.

The class was very boring and I had this copic markers that I rarely use so I tried to make some environment sketches with it, 2 minutes max on each one. And I finally found a good toned paper sketchbook in my country, it's kinda expensive but it's good, next time I'll buy gray sheets of paper and make a sketchbook from it, i believe it'will be less expensive.

[Image: s6YYuNA.jpg]

[Image: 8WXTxfq.jpg]

[Image: QcUxFgZ.jpg]

[Image: 0A96n9D.jpg]
Here's the finished Inn, kinda liked it :)

[Image: NWVicXd.jpg]
I was drawing those dudes from photos today, just to relax a little bit

[Image: ykNtq6E.jpg]

[Image: n7BC5WK.jpg]
Look Victor! You're creating stuff! Grin

I like your style, man. Great sketches. Keep up the good work. Keep studying.

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(08-11-2015, 06:03 AM)Bookend Wrote: Look Victor!  You're creating stuff! Grin

I like your style, man.  Great sketches.  Keep up the good work.  Keep studying.

Thanks! I'll definitely will!

Long time no see. I ran into some problems with my PC and had to format it and little time due to college. I was in my college library and I found George Bridgman's Constructive Anatomy, I've heard about that book before and decided to take it for a while to study it, it's really good. And some photo studies and things from imagination.

[Image: t2NGOUg.jpg]

[Image: YRamLt7.jpg]

[Image: 82v5UgD.jpg]

[Image: szO8sfa.jpg]

[Image: 1Ey4uAx.jpg]

[Image: SaADZW4.jpg]

[Image: ONtG5y2.jpg]

[Image: ql6u5nD.jpg]

[Image: UR8xoLh.jpg]

[Image: dcSF8DM.jpg]

[Image: 205SmD5.jpg]
Clean line work, nice proportions. All in all, awesome quality of work. Keep on leveling. Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(08-19-2015, 05:40 AM)Bookend Wrote: Clean line work, nice proportions.  All in all, awesome quality of work.  Keep on leveling. Grin

Thank you! :D

Stuff for the college, I have to develop a product being inspired by a living thing, I choose a Hawk, becouse hawks are badass, and I tried to make a bike, cause bikes are fast. hahaha

[Image: JXvom9o.jpg]

Some ideais I had, just trying different stuff.

[Image: rUffG16.jpg]

Here you can see where I played with the lines, trying to create different shapes of bikes but keeping the lines. (I made some studies on hawks and those blue lines are really present in any of 'em.) 

[Image: svnAxfG.jpg]

I choose bike nº5 and did a facelift, the "eye" of the hawk on the bike is now the triangle on the structure, instead of the negative space bellow the seat.

Also I tried to do the rear fork and chain cover to look like some feathers, the front mudguard like a claw and the shield (I'm not really sure the name of this, the part that partially covers the engine, that has a big air scoop) like a wing. I also tried to do a hawk flying, if you connect the headlights with the fuel tank, seat and the "shield" but I don't know about that :P

I'll finish with painting, colors and all that stuff that makes it pretty on this weekend :P
Very nice lines and neat designs
Study more colors and do still lives.

(08-22-2015, 04:23 PM)crackedskull Wrote: Very nice lines and neat designs
Study more colors and do still lives.

Thanks! Yeah I have to do more of those, I'll try to manage my time better.

Here's the finished bike.

[Image: mktsxff.jpg]
Long time, again :(

College is demanding more and more time now. I'm continuing my studies on Scott Robertson's book and did some Photo Studies using only Micron Pen and White Chalk pencil, really hard, but it's good to build up more confidence and improve my draftsmanship.

[Image: EFWSZA2.jpg]
Wow you nailed it on that motorbike, great work! Those sketches are looking really nice too, I love mid tone paper with white pencil. The Pelican on the right really pops because of it, you got a good contrast between the darks, mid and highlights! I hope to see more of these, keep going :)

(09-03-2015, 09:07 AM)Mayenla Wrote: Wow you nailed it on that motorbike, great work! Those sketches are looking really nice too, I love mid tone paper with white pencil. The Pelican on the right really pops because of it, you got a good contrast between the darks, mid and highlights! I hope to see more of these, keep going :)

Thank you! I really enjoy sketching on toned papers also!

One more, days should be longer :(

[Image: Y7VRG5f.jpg]
Had owls in mind, done some more studies and this buffed owl with bull legs came out, I'll put some clothes on it later and finish :D

[Image: Rd4F6l0.jpg]

[Image: S7OhTaM.jpg]
Lineart! :D I'm liking it, it's kinda a badass Kratos Bull Owl (Bowl? :P) that picked up a axe to chop some head off

[Image: gSVZe03.jpg]