Sketchbook
thanks guys, il try to use some pose ref next time il do something personal and spend a bit more time on them, maybe il finaly do the backround on a piece :D

in the mean time i didnt paint anything, took a break, i kinda lose interest when i paint too much idk why and if i force ussualy shit comes out
this is a sketch i did today 

some rock's and a scene from "a river runs through it"

2 sketches of graves, didnt like the first one so i went with a second one

Went with a young robert baratheon, this is what got out

Haha the Robert you draw is great although i always pictured his hammer a bit...bigger ;P I dont kno if that was your intention but the arms look a bt short for the rest of the body. Other than that great work :D

yes, the hammer should have been bigger but i looked at references of hammers and they looked smaller so i went with it, the arms should have been longer also but i kinda fckd up, those were actually the last things i adjusted should have also spend a bit more time on it, guess that answers the question if im a rusher or a dragger :D

nothing much resently, just a quick self portrait, didnt focus on anything on this one just doodled it out

didnt do much lately, but today i felt like painting something

so i srtarted watching death note

some drawings i started which probably wont get finsihed 

i bought a junji ito book these days which was really good from story to art, so i guess thats why ive been doing line stuff