Sketchbook
thx dude, well i did this from memory but i strugle alot with stuff without ref. and now i wanted to do things a bit more "ilustrative" but i cant seem to get that finishing touch, missing objects and background stuff, i guess i dont know where im going with them, i dont plan on ahead and get stuck :D, i think il search for some tuts on how to get in the mindset of these

redrew a piece i did some time ago :d

For a more "illustrative" look, you do need more going on in the background, but it can be abstract, flat color, geometrical shapes! Look at Normal Rockwell's classic illustrations, and the likes!

Focus.
thx for droping by dude, il most defenetly check him out, i am a bit stuck at NC Wyeth's things they look really amazing, also  i left the image like this

Cantina band guy from star wars  :D

been listening to some synth pop so i did a portrait(sorta) of the lead singer from Chvrches

a portrait and a study, couldnt spend more time on the last one cuz that red  was hurting my eyes, it was like starring at the sun D:

2 thingy's from today

today's thangs D:

study numero 5, again i spent less time on it cause i use one brush(and smudge) ussually and it takes time to finish'em real nice 

2 studies from today 

anotha one

study 9

was lazy today -_-

Studies looking awesome! Should do some more work from memory, I wanna see all of this practice put into action!
thx for droping by :D
well i'l try and do some things from memory at some point, but for now idk i just feel like doing these trying to get to feel comfortable making stuff, i guess i do have set a goal to know where im going with them doe, anyways heres another one

some random doodle

indy

well this is today

and another portrait, sorry if i sorta spam but it keeps me focused on doing stuff if i know i have to post :D