Isra's sketchbook
i reallly like your perspective stuff! =))

Looks good isra. I'm lovin' it ;3

Thanks a lot for all the comments!!! <3 Didn't expect so many after a while without posting hehe

Here's another study in the same line, I will start another one this afternnoon, I need to feel fast and good enough with these before jumping to my own designs

[Image: caimanstudy.jpg?w=900&h=564]

Lookin good Isra. Can't wait to see how this translate in your own designs.
that last study is a beast! Excellent rendering!

Thank you guys! Another vehicle study, need to do more, not confidence enough yet. But I decided next week I will work on my vehicles no matter how good or bad I am with them by the end of the week.

[Image: vehiclestudy3.jpg]

You're going to destroy me Isra.

He won't destroy you Brother, unless Isra starts to make transformers after this

The studies are so good. Looking forward to these vehicles next week now.

Much love for your new stuff <3 Can't wait to see moarr

Thanks again guys, much appreciated

Last study for now, as said, personal stuff next week : D

[Image: vehiclestudy04.jpg]

Awesome man!
My internet collapsed and I couldn't come back to the stream :( Hope to catch another one soon!

f*ck dude, how are you doing that? Those vehicles are awesome. 0_0

Love are you new stuff. Those vehicles are really cool <3 Keep it up! xd

Thanks for the comments as usually. I feel so ashamed I said my own designs were coming next week but didn't, I've been the last week filling pages with crappy sketches like these but didn't like any to push it to a final design.

Actually I'm posting this only here because other daggers asked me about it. I'll keep working on this kind of vehicles till I'm good enough with them.

[Image: vehicledesign03.jpg]

The good news are the extreme heat seems to be over here, so I think it won't be as hard for my brain from now lol

Like the approach you're taking here Isra. With that many ideas out of your head, there's bound to be some good ones. ;).

Don't remember where (an advertising book maybe) but I read someone saying that you should just do as many crappy ideas as possible, because there's only so many times you can get it wrong. And once you've used up all the crap ones, it's gotta be good ;).

That being said, these look awesome. Keep it up man :).

Admire your practice on vehicles

Nailing hard surface lately , really good job, that personal one's gotta be good

Isra, you are destroying dude! Keep it up! <3 it all!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
Hey Daggers! It's been a while.

I know some of you are waiting for personal vehicle designs but I was struggling with that so while not giving up at it I finished this first XD, hope you like it : )

[Image: robot01.jpg?w=900]