varbas is a noob
Triggerpigking- Thanks. Yea common problem, should probably do more drawings or something.
heres the ref 

Didnt get accepted to school sooo I will go back to daily studying and hoping one day i´ll become good enough to get some art job.

Some stuff from today. Pretty confortable with drawing after doing traditional for a bit but it feels like I forgot about rendering.

Just some shitty shit shit. Dont know what to study. Dont know what to draw... Totaly forgot how hard is it trying to be creative just alone in room all days....

Nothing much just had some character idea soo trying to figure it out

I was working on that character and I drew almost all as it looks now and I closed photoshop by accident without saving sooo I needed to draw it all again..
Some exploration of ideas for that character and quick adrian smith study..
Pretty stuck with that character. First I was thinking that it would have some water bow or something to go with theme but I dont know... So I tried to stuck some bow from some sticks or something but it dont really go with the theme of underwater creature.

Not doing much these days.. DId some basic color for that fish thing but should propably figure out some pattern of skin before jumping into rendering.

Didnt do much just few stuff.. should pick it up again in past few days

Cool characters, although a bit too many straight lines for my taste in the gesture in most of them :)
Seems like your still life and figure study helped to shade your character, keep it up and cheers :)

neopatogen- Thanks. Yea still through those studies just trying to figure out how light affects forms.

Started rendering that character a bit, nothing too much just trying to get rid of lines.

Your sense of form is goals

Vennsomn- Thanks alot but there is still much to learn :D 
Finding pretty hard getting back into the studying and painting. Probably should do some basic fundemental stuff to warm up or something.

Somehow I hate everything I do these days. Cant even focus on studies... But no matter I guess, Just get through it.At least trying some james jean-esk drawing focusing on form wrapping.

you've got some great rendering skills, that first picture in #167 is awesome
great lighting in this last moon picture too

for cc in terms of your line work specifically (this applies less to your rendered stuff) think it'd be great to see you explore more of the longer-lined, loose style like in the wings of the character in #167. you do great precision line work that i think could be really complimented well with some more broader, loose line work, i think it'd help solidify and ground some of of your figures more too, getting the overall flow and gesture among various body parts linked up together more, (eg having single gesture lines connect upper and lower body limbs) because some of your work looks quite photographic in the sense of being constructed up with lots of small elements without a larger underlying thread connecting them up you know?

anyway really great work, keep it up!

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
Your value and rendering skills are looking great :) do you have any tips because my value skills are rather shaky, anyway keep up the good work!

Some stellar work recently, really like the direction you're headed with the line-work and rendering.

Would love to see you render/finish that angel girl piece up in post# 168. It's quite seductive, and has an interesting angle.

On that last piece, I'd take a closer look at the proportions. Her right leg is a bit longer than her left and overall much longer than the tibia/fibula portion.

Very nice improvements in here. You're turning out some amazing work.
aks9- Thanks. Yea I used to do that longer line style like for gestures but now I try to use those line stuff more like a study to really observe stuff and see how forms wrap around and to focus more on details, so it may end up looking too detailed. But yea sometimes switchig up styles can be refreshing so maybe I go back into it. Thanks

Peter-Thanks. Well I also struggle with values so I dont think I am the right person to ask but I think still lifes are very usefull for values. Maybe not even drawing them just try looking at stuff like take white and black tshirt put them under the lamp and try looking how different the lightest and darkest points on them are and what value point from 1 to 10 vould you use to replicate that. Also form and material can be a big factor. To know where to put lightest value and where would darkest be try observing stuff like that. I dont think there is one thing to do and get better ,it is more like doing it alot and thinking and observing alot, and getting those random moments of understanding. Sorry if insatisfactory answer I really dont get it myself, I am self taught so this is all I have :D

Dennis Kutsenko-Thanks. That angel piece is just quick "study" from one applibot card :D  Dont wanna make misconception that I am good enough to make with stuff like that :D
Yea on that latest piece I wanted to try and make some foreshotening or something but I failed misserably so it ended up looking broken. Thanks, dont know about amazing but I am trying my best :D

Had to do some stuff so I didnt end up drawign alot. It finally seems that I would have to get some regular job and stop drawing regularly, If I dont find anything in art industry... sooo I will probably start to really focus on building some portfolio and at least try looking for some jobs... Dont really know what what to do though :D

Wow, your shading is very photorealistic! I wish I could render like that! I also like the quality of your line work. I agree with some comments about too many straight lines and some characters looking stiff but that is all to be worked out. Keep up the great work!

AlexShi- Thanks. Well I dont know I looked at your stuff and it is pretty cool.

The fun thing about doing pieces for a longer time is that you forget what you actually wanted to make and just put random stuff there. The portrait is going pretty much nowhere so I should probably just abandon it :D

Bruh you're killing it with these renders. O_O

I would love feedback on my Sketchbook