Miamelly's Sketchbook
I'll try to  update this as often possible, placing in even the ugly and big fails, I don't want to my online sketchbook look like some epic tale of ever improving and never sucking bad sometimes
-

On this second part of the year, I want to go back to fundamentals, those been haunting me and my artworks more than those dead bodies I hid in my closet.

I have yet to write my SMART goals, but for now, let me post the last WIP I been working on

[Image: b337d52634.jpg]
I been building my portfolio and I thought that drawing males for a change would be a good deal, I ended choosing the far right one.

[Image: c95a4659f7.jpg]

So far I been having troubles with face and lower chest muscles, they are much better than what I started but they are still looking... so goofy?
Good start Miamelly :).

I think you're almost there with the chest muscles - but you should check out Proko's video on the chest muscles - his instruction is pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRM7pT-Yric

Hope that helps - keep going with the hard work :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Such a busy week, I am hoping to come back to do a serious grind on my art. I am using this week to study torsos and see if I can get better at then

day1

[Image: 88fccbc50d.png]

Artloader Wrote:Good start Miamelly :).

I think you're almost there with the chest muscles - but you should check out Proko's video on the chest muscles - his instruction is pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRM7pT-Yric

Hope that helps - keep going with the hard work :).

Thank you I like proko and his quick videos, they are really helpful :)
[Image: 62161cdec0.png]
Went slower today with the studies, learned a bunch of things
So its been a few years since I tried to start a sketchbook and I am back to try it again, so just for context
[Image: mX0W93K.jpg]
last drawing I made  which was a quick one

I want to gitgud danmit~ so far I know a few areas I really need to dig deeper so I am going to start with perspective, another one is that I often rush drawings too quick so I am going to force myself to take my time even when I want to say it is "done enough"
Oh look someone who does anime for a change.

sweet