CC 06 Untitled
Hey guys, i hope i can finish this shit, at first i thought i would draw Trump and Clinton, which would've been fun, but i didnt feel satisfied painting that, instead i decided on something else, that i thought would be fun to do for me. So yeah... uh, here goes nothing.

For now, just, some sketches.. of shit..

I've no idea why the forum is uploading the second pic flipped on its side, the original is not like that, is weird, but, whatever i guess. Its a composition i like.

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm liking the tall dark scarecrow and the candle(?) emblem concept and is that a giant spider-centipede creature?

Keep it going anyway dude!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Sup guys, a bit more shitty shit.

Attached Files Image(s)

oh...I like where this is going. Push dat shit. Teensy crit on the comp. It's a little centred and static, you could try playing with POV a little, like looking up at the main character a bit, with a more diagonal swoop or S curve of the creature thing in front of and behind him. Just a thought. the comp as is works ok, but it might not hurt to play a bit with it.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hey, welcome to the challenge.

Some ideas are pretty interesting, I like that you explore clothing, from what I've seen not many people do that so far.

Good luck!

Thanks Amit! I hear ya, I'll see what i can do about that angle. I like the comp tho, it might stay as is. Wish i had more time to fuck about with it... having an actual day job sucks.

Anyways, here is a quick study of Jason, and i drew my character next to him, just to apply a bit, what i painted just before.

Attached Files Image(s)

Duuude, that last study is nice. Mad creepy. Makes me really excited to see what you'll be doing with the final.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Youtube Channel (Process, Tips on how to get work, etc...)
hey, this just a sketch for the monster... i dont like it.

Attached Files Image(s)

so far this is whats up. I hate this shit lmao. But... what can you do, it is what is is. I'll finish it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work so far, i would say the background needs some sort of variation right now its almost a flat value with nothing going on so play around with the background.

final

Attached Files Image(s)