Hello fellow Humans
Hey, I'm new here (registered a LONG time ago though), Thought I should introduce myself as an effort to not completely suck at being social. 

So I'm 30, did some work in illustration, designing and concept stuff. Right after I write this I'll do my best to post a sketchbook, browse the forums a bit, try to be helpful and actually talk to people instead of drawing and painting all the time in my cave   Joking

Along with composition and colors, networking is my biggest nemesis, but I'm super motivated to change that. 

i see there is and option to add attachment to this post so I'll add something to grab attention

thanks for reading ! :)

I'm not the best with social media.

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
Sup dude, I am also 30 and also disappeared from here and came back.
welcome back

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome back to the forum dude :).

Nice attention grabber :).

Painting and drawing in a "cave" is great, I can relate to that but it's also good to stretch your legs now and again and enjoy a cuppa with your mates, I can relate to that too :). Well your socialability drive is going well so far, keep posting dude! And all the best with your goals :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(08-08-2018, 07:47 PM)xelfereht Wrote: Sup dude, I am also 30 and also disappeared from here and came back.
welcome back

Hey, I've been actually looking for some time at your multitude of profiles on twitter, instagram, artstation etc. Your Geisha piece is by far my favorite. And dang I admire how many stuff you got running, like twitch, youtube, gumroad, inprint. I'll follow you on Twitter, and maybe I'll learn the arcane arts of using the twitter somehow. 

I'm making a rule to attach a sketch to every message i post. It might hurt one day :D

Attached Files Image(s)

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
haha thanks,
thanks for the follow, it all helps
im not the best with that stuff but trying my hand at everything.
inprint hasnt been great, sold much more through instagram and email
cubebrush has been better than gumroad for me
im crap at twitter but still trying
also trying to get back to twitch once i figure out some streaming issues.
i suck at it all, but im trying
theres no social media i love, instagram was cool before fb took over..

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
(08-08-2018, 09:58 PM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome back to the forum dude :).

Nice attention grabber :).

Painting and drawing in a "cave" is great, I can relate to that but it's also good to stretch your legs now and again and enjoy a cuppa with your mates, I can relate to that too :).  Well your socialability drive is going well so far, keep posting dude!  And all the best with your goals :).

Thanks ! Cave dwelling is fine and all, but sometimes you need to get your scribbles out there and I always have that feeling that " tis not finished yet ! i can do better " and stuff. 

I attach drawing to every post now in my threads now. I need to write that in my signature, would look kinda weird writing this all the time.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-08-2018, 11:37 PM)xelfereht Wrote: haha thanks,
thanks for the follow, it all helps
im not the best with that stuff but trying my hand at everything.
inprint hasnt been great, sold much more through instagram and email
cubebrush has been better than gumroad for me
im crap at twitter but still trying
also trying to get back to twitch once i figure out some streaming issues.
i suck at it all, but im trying
theres no social media i love, instagram was cool before fb took over..

I think that's the attitude we should have, just try hard and hope for the best :) Up until yesterday i didn't even know you could put art in instagram, thought it was only for selfies and such. 
Yeah i forgot about cubebrush, gotta see what's up there. 
Streaming scares me a bit, i mean THEY WOULD SEE ALL MY AMATEUR MISTAKES NOOO, things like that ;).
oh and facebook..i think i need to make a profile there..somehow.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-08-2018, 07:18 PM)Narog Wrote: Hey, I'm new here (registered a LONG time ago though), Thought I should introduce myself as an effort to not completely suck at being social. 

So I'm 30, did some work in illustration, designing and concept stuff. Right after I write this I'll do my best to post a sketchbook, browse the forums a bit, try to be helpful and actually talk to people instead of drawing and painting all the time in my cave   Joking

Along with composition and colors, networking is my biggest nemesis, but I'm super motivated to change that. 

i see there is and option to add attachment to this post so I'll add something to grab attention

thanks for reading ! :)
Thats a cool goblin. I dig the face. The shape is interesting.
There seem to be a good deal of intuitive work but where are the anatomical backing study?The more finish piece?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(10-05-2018, 03:17 PM)darktiste Wrote: There seem to be a good deal of intuitive work but where are the anatomical backing study?The more finish piece?

In my sketchbook :) Not much yet, but I'm far from old age ;)

Attached Files Image(s)