Raz's Sketchbook
I would suggest to add some values to your thumbs to get used to values and to make them easier to understand (I do it because my lines look like horrible doodles lol), but it's great the variety of shots you developed, keep it up! :)

Thanks Isra!
About those thumbnails, I did ,like the first 3, and then it took me ages to come up with the rest, just staring at the screen not knowing what to do :D. I think i'm gonna add some values to them today, as you suggested :), to pick 1 or 2 for the bloodsport.
Added some value to the thumbs and trying to come up with a final. Pushed the study a bit more to:

Doodles :

Some Loomis :

An trying to block shapes in using reference :

update :d

Worked a bit more on this :

and started a portrait study

stuff

Added some more details to the study

Colored this, and i don't think i'm gonna use it for the beer, but I kinda like it :D

Stuff:

Wanted to do this for the bloodport but it dosen't really work, but i painted it cause i kinda liked it :)

Got a little bit o studies started :

Did more to the truck study :

And some heads :

More heads :

Great studies. I have the same problem as well with color but im working on that now

Thanks M-rahsart. With the color i think it's just a matter of practice, and a lot of it :D .
Mo heads, mo problems :) :

Heads :

Some stuff :

Really like those faces in pencil, your facial proportions look really good. Nice sketchbook!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲