Greetings
Exclamation 
Hello
I'm 23 year old (and lost). I'm trying to become more consistent about art, I think maybe an online presence, a community to be in will give me a bit of a push forward. I never was really serious about art , altough it often was present in my life and I had an affinity to it. I started learning around 2015 ,but ever since then I had big hiatuses , and learned more about how challenging this profession is . Originally I had goals and dreams, but at this point, I just want to be in it for the ride and enjoy doing it...who knows maybe I will get somewhere with it , but for now I just want to get better and better and find a way to enjoy doing it more.
 For me this is more about building discipline and improving my life.
I hope we will have a good time getting gud :tm: together. 

For a starter here's my latest, and also my first work done with a tablet... I used to paint with a mouse up until this january.
Cheers!
[Image: voidman-the-damn-snow.jpg?1549736391]
Hi there and welcome, yes art can feel like a discipline but with a good balance of personal project and study you can actually enjoy the progression.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Yep, welcome to Crimson Daggers Aman007 :).

Enjoying the ride is a good a goal as any in my book :).

Good luck with your journey :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook