Vitor sketchbook
(06-16-2024, 08:47 AM)VitorCardoso Wrote: I tried to answer the question there, I hope it helped.

Thanks, that was great advice you gave there!
Love your figure work as always, you seem to capture general ridiculously well and naturally, very impressive!

(06-18-2024, 02:27 AM)Pensword Wrote:
(06-16-2024, 08:47 AM)VitorCardoso Wrote: I tried to answer the question there, I hope it helped.

Thanks, that was great advice you gave there!
I'm glad I could be of help.

(06-19-2024, 11:56 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Love your figure work as always, you seem to capture general ridiculously well and naturally, very impressive!

Thank you, practicing many gestures paid off.

I attempted a stylization of the hyena.

copies of Aaron Blaise's drawings, I intend to make more, I can see the gaps in my animals when I study his drawings

Dogs with references from Pinterest.

some new stuff

Expression sheet on point. Always love your animal drawing to. What can i say i see Aaron Blaise i can't hate.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
She looks cool. Looks professionally drawn too, like it could be concept art from a real animated film.
I'm glad you got your account back! She has such nice movement of expression! Did you reference flamenco dancers for this?
Love the new concept! Great character design and the expression sheet is brilliant. Love the posing as well, great work!

Thank you guys, I really appreciate that

(08-03-2024, 03:37 AM)Dominicque Wrote: I'm glad you got your account back! She has such nice movement of expression! Did you reference flamenco dancers for this?

yeah me too haha.I used reference to make the first pass, then I closed the reference and redrew over the imagination trying to improve the pose

Figure Drawing Session: Model Amanda from New Master Academy

Attached Files Image(s)

Great work! Amazing designs and cool expressions

Great stuff, man. Nice plasticity in your drawings.