Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Well.. all the furries/ anthro stuff is basically mashing an animal with a human, and I've seen it done with a human skull and animal features - usually cartoon/ manga style, but you've got a realistic version of that going :D Looking cool!

Back from Trojan Horse was a Unicorn 2015 2 week ago. So much inspiration, so much love and energy.. Literally a life changing experience.

I had soo many things to do since I came back, didn't get a chance to post much on here. Between photography work, portrait commissions and planning to leave to Barcelona next year with some friends to study there! *_*

So, here are some studies and some of my sketches for Inktober! :)

Also here is one of the portrait commissions I've been doing.. I don't post those anywhere else because I simply don't want to be the "portrait girl" professionally speaking, except for private clients or friends and family.. :) They also take soo much tiiiime to dooo, makes me go nuts! xD

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Nice ink drawings Lale! I really love that spider lady. Keep going, dont stop!

Thank you Adam! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey Lale! Long time no speak : ) I really like you're inktober #3. There is a inktober thread in community challenges, come post them there too!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
So jelly for THU. Next year i'm going to for sure. hopefully i'll have an opportunity to give you a high five for all this juicy art of yours. keep up the good work ;3

Don't worry, we know your portraits don't define you as an artist, haha. Lovely work. Loviiinng what you're doing with inks. #3 is my favourite. Elfin and ethereal. Keep going!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Oh my, thank you guys! :) I didn't have a chance to keep up with Inktober unfortunately.. :( Might try to do a few more the next days, but I've been busy with life and work..

Still got a little armor study to share tonight before going to bed! Next week I'll be more active as I'll have more free/arting time!! :) 

I don't quite understand how armor works with light yet (I don't get why the top of it has this dark gradient going on..) I guess I need to do more to get all this better!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Just a few sketches done today before taking a long walk in the forest..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
What a busy day! Time to go to bed... but not without a quick sketch beforehand! ^^ Cheers!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Today's gestures and color study from a Maleficent's movie still -loved the movie!- (you better blur your eyes to look at that paintin) :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
you look very pretty in your self portrait :)

Follow your passion not your friends, They may have a cool life but its you in the end
CD
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4764.html
DA
http://worldwarstartii.deviantart.com/
Flickr:Photography
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Love the studies you're making, and all the consistency! Keep truckin!
Screw everything (no, not you). I'm tired of rules and of "what's expected". I've been feeling down and limited for the longest time. I am tired of hearing about so-called rules and what's right or wrong, what technique is okay to use and which one isn't... 

What the hell happened to art?? Who the fu** cares about the technique! What does it even mean to say something is "OK"/cheating or not? (except stealing other people's work ofc)

To me, art is about creativity. And creativity comes through trying, experimenting, one way or another, with ANY tool you like. It should be FUN. IT should be about you and who you are. Not about what others want or what you think others want. Creativity doesn't come with rules. I am tired of this feeling... Might sound like I'm talking about photobashing by the way, but I'm just generally speaking (I'm not into photobashing anyway).

So yeah. Screw all of this. I want to regain some freedom and have fun! It's mainly a fight against my own inner critic I suppose but last night, I think it started for real. Or the chance to win that fight has appeared again... 

There you go. A little paintin'. For FUN. Just because I wanted to do it! Not trying to transcend anyone but to create something of my own and that resonates firstly with my own "universe".. :)

Sorry for the rant, needed to get this out. Cheers guys! <3

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Well painted, well said!
Yes Lale! You must challenge the cynics and fight your own inner critic! (if you don't who will?!) Awesome painting too!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
(11-03-2015, 01:28 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Yes Lale! You must challenge the cynics and fight your own inner critic! (if you don't who will?!) Awesome painting too!

Thank you guys! Yes Jon, I hope I can keep on doing that and win the fight! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Was away all day long, came back home super tired.. So jsut did this really wuick sketch... I guess some sort of forest elf dancing to a tiny bird's song.. :) As long as I keep that juice flowing! :P

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Starting studies and sketches for my next painting! :) Will be based on a sci-fi scenario, nothing too fancy but some good change in my portfolio in the end hopefully!

I'm basing myself mostly on Prometheus, doing movie stills, a few spaceship sketches (won't be painting it entirely anyway), main character development.. and trying to get a good grasp into that world before I start thumbnails.

45min movie still study from prometheus

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
good job on the studies :)