Shin's Sketchbook
Wou, I haven't been here in a while huh >.<

Here's a little flashback update, almost 2 years passed since I started painting.. I feel old xD
Well, hope you guys have lots of cookies tonight and happy new year ! May the Art be with you : )

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
I'm partial to those animals you've done, will you be doing more?

Focus.
(01-02-2016, 02:45 PM)meat Wrote: I'm partial to those animals you've done, will you be doing more?

Yes ! 

Quick update of some sketches and blah-

Wow... such an amazing amount of progress over the two years you kept this sketchbook! :) I feel inspired to practice harder now!! Who knows where I'll be in two years?

Great figure studies, I like what you do with hair. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching eagerly for you next posts!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
(01-21-2016, 07:50 PM)Sagittarius-A-star Wrote: Wow... such an amazing amount of progress over the two years you kept this sketchbook! :) I feel inspired to practice harder now!! Who knows where I'll be in two years?

Great figure studies, I like what you do with hair. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching eagerly for you next posts!

Thanks man, you can be far far more ahead than you think if you just keep working on what you believe. : )

So I've been (or still am) in a some sort of art crisis over the past few weeks and finaly I'm slowly starting to get back to painting, still feeling like not progressing a bit and everything I do is trash but I guess that's just a part of growing. :S

You're right, just part of the road at the moment. Hang in there!

Focus.
(01-27-2016, 02:22 PM)meat Wrote: You're right, just part of the road at the moment. Hang in there!

Yeah, I'm trying ! : )

Something quick, chocobo ! <33

Stuff.

Nice studies! I love the soft rendering and the portraits.
Keep it up!

(02-08-2016, 06:02 PM)Eyliana Wrote: Nice studies! I love the soft rendering and the portraits.
Keep it up!

Thank you ! :DDD

Personal piece, 2 years passed since I started painting.

Nice stuff. Your anatomy studies are getting good. Nice improvement for just 2 years. Keep this up :)

Yea, really dude you're flying, we both joined the forum around the same time, you stuck with the heads and portraits and you're really pumping out great stuff now! Congrats man, all your hard work is paying off!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
2 years only and you can paint portraits better than I can lmao

Keep ripping it up, Shin <3 love seeing all this hardwork as usuuuuual ^_^

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
2 years, meanwhile i've been drawing/painting for atleast 4 XD.
Keep up the great work dude, that new painting looks really cool.

Piotr Jasielski: Thanks dude, I will !
JyonnyNovice: Actualy, I didn't even realise I did a lot of portraits xD I guess I like them so much :D
smrr: Hhaha noooo, no art is 'better' than the other, I think everything we create is already awesome in it's own way : )
Triggerpigking: That's cool :D Halfway to the master level ! 047

Thanks guys for the HUGE support, I really appreciate it !

Here's a quick Deadpool fanart I forgot to post~

Dumping some studies.

Nice updates, i'm not sure if they are supposed to be stylized(in which case it looks great) but i've noticed your hips and waists seem to be exaggeratedly skinny on some of these especially the woman.

Also them gestures are fantastic.
Keep it up :D

(02-25-2016, 04:51 AM)Triggerpigking Wrote: Nice updates, i'm not sure if they are supposed to be stylized(in which case it looks great) but i've noticed your hips and waists seem to be exaggeratedly skinny on some of these especially the woman.

Also them gestures are fantastic.
Keep it up :D

Thanks man, I don't go so much for the styized stuff tho but probably I'm painting them to look skinny unintentionally xD
I'll see what I can do about that later~

Dumping some more dumping stuff~

Great job wolfie : ) These torso studies look awesome. I still sometimes think you're afraid of your brushes-great job on that portrait-very nice backlight- could use a bit of frontal one for volume of the face.

CD dA FM  MaL