A vagabond's sketchbook
thanks peepz.Still struggling with coloring grayscale tho.Colors just don't like me.

Attached Files Image(s)

some drapery studies

Attached Files Image(s)

25 value compositional master studies.
tommorow 25 more.Then moving to colors.

Attached Files Image(s)

second batch of composition master studies.Now going to colors.

Attached Files Image(s)

Master study WIP

Attached Files Image(s)

some color master studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Great studies, boss, and your last personal piece is so cool.

Whew haven't posted here in a wee bit.
Here some concept art for the meanwhile.Always glad to hear from you Fennik!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thats a cool and original concept, looking forvard to seeing more. Keep on drawing.

Some new stuff and some random head sketches messing around in a hangout

Attached Files Image(s)

Really nice stuffs!!
it´s impressive the progress you're getting
Thanks ! I appreciate the comment.Some quick head studies and something I started out of nerding.And some thumbnails that have been sitting still for a month.It's probably a good idea to do something with them already...

Attached Files Image(s)

You're really progressing with your rendering, man, keep it up!

Thanks.I've been trying a different approach.

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP tribute to my fave artist Marko Djurdjevic

Attached Files Image(s)

And this ,folks is how panic sets in...
Note to self, always do thumbnails first.

Attached Files Image(s)

It's not too late! Stop here and put some thumbnails together based around your first drawing of daredevil in the previous post, then continue from there.

Yeah you're right.Always glad to have your input.Altho Im not entirely sure.Since I made the pose very roughly.Since Daredevil is supposed to be more graceful and sexy and the pose i did is more Spiderman-ish and crooked...If nothing else it's good exercise.Also did a quick study.

Attached Files Image(s)

I can't do atmospheric perspective to save my life...

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't get down on yourself, man - this one's actually looking quite good with regards to depth. Just remember that the further you go "back" in perspective, the more the atmosphere builds up and causes the value range to compress in objects and the saturation to lower. An easy way to find what values to use is to use a low opacity with a dark value and lightly paint in the background. Then just color pick that value and paint in full opacity to build out your shapes. It looks like you've already been doing this, so it just takes getting used to thinking about how to render forms in the background. Remember that your lighting will still be consistent across the image and to compress your values as you go back and you'll be fine.