Taylor's Sketchbook of Patterns and Progress.
Very kind words Mig, thanks!

Here's something quick from today. Don't worry, I'm spending more hours on more involved works, I just hit a wall and needed a break :P.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Youtube Channel (Process, Tips on how to get work, etc...)
Ah, finally calling the castle piece done! Had so much fun and hit a couple goals I set for myself...namely practicing architecture and more color richness in my overall style.

Next I'll be aiming to get better at separating various pictorial elements, enhancing my design sense, and finally tackling cloth in a better way, as I really feel lost when it comes to drapery and the like-- which means studies ahoy!

Also, here's an update on the "Lack Aex" Piece, I've got a ton to fix, but I plan no pouring a plethora of well-thought-out hours in to really ensure quality!

phew, too much typing. I'll be back tomorrow with updates and studies. Much love <3.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Today's updates! Environment inspired by Noah Bradley.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Hello! Just dropping by to throw down some of what I've been working on that isn't under NDA.

I'll hopefully have time to scan up some of my sketchbook, as I've been hitting that more so for studies and such.

30 minutes spitpaint, Process can be found here:http://bit.ly/17hVfSH

Master study after Tom Lovell

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Couple quickies from tonight! really striving to strengthen my environments and color sense.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
'Ello! just dropping by to throw some more pieces into the mix. Quick cloth study from life and a WIP that I'll end up expanding the canvas vertically on.

I'm also working on more tutorials, so I'll have those up by the end of this week hopefully. c:

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Bluelf looks great :D

Ah, Ty Prabu! I plan on polishing her up more so, and getting her in an environment or backdrop of sorts.

Here's some recent stuff! reading/studying Loomis and working on a portfolio piece.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Quick sketch from yesterday! I'm doing more work than this haha, Promise. I just can't show all of it yet.

Anyway, I've also got a pretty good amount of sketchbook studies to drop soon...I'm way due for some scan-ning-ning.

Here's the process vid for the robot sketch as well! really simple techniques and principles:

http://bit.ly/1bR7ZUC

Can't wait to post more, haha.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
I'm loving your use or color. Do you use textures for those monsters?

Rognoll: Thanks! I'm really enjoying exploring aspects of color. And yes, there's some photo texture on the dragon's hide at this point, I usually end up painting quite bit of it out...as evidenced by the latest iteration I'm posting.

Got some god Critique from Archreux on this one-- gonna expand the canvas and keep polishing some aspects.

And a 30 minute spitpaint.

Hoping to have time to paint more, I've been tending to my sick girlfriend and doing graphic design for the past couple days.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Two fresh things! A study from yesterday and a Spitpaint. Check out the spitpaint time-lapse here: http://bit.ly/17SPjAR

Or the process for the study here: http://bit.ly/Hqefst

Things are getting super busy as my girlfriend and I are gearing up to move to our new place together. I'm hoping to have a great deal of time for painting and such once things settle down, because my current output (dictated by my schedule) simply doesn't satiate my burning desire to learn and teach Sun.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Still life study and a Walter Everett Study WIP!

Learning so much it's crazy. I'm really just grateful to read Loomis, study my favorite artists and enhance my skills at a pace that feels fluent.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Great stuff, especially the crature. Keep it coming.

Thank you kindly, CrackedSkull. I'll keep updating for sure.

30 minute spitpaint that was a struggle, final version of the Walter Everett study, and a house study thing.

This is the week that my GF and I are moving, so things may be a little hectic. I'm going to make it a -point- to paint at least 4 hours a day though. I don't care if I stay up until 5 am haha.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
All moved in! woot.

Dropping some recent stuff! Studies, quickies, and just general experimentation. I'm working on some longer pieces too. There's a video for the robotic nomad dude too.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Elf rogue WIP! I'm nearing completion, I've got to find reference for his pants and feet and work on those some more, but other than that I'm pleased with this piece, it taught me quite a bit.

I've also got a video process for this one after the base coloring was done, so I'll have that up when I finished narrating it.

Oh, here's really sketchy Oni Chick too, I've got process recorded of gray scale rendering for her! I'm not sure how much further I'll take her though, I still need to finish that blue elf girl ^^;

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
cool sketchbook! :)
I personally like that blue elf (so yeah, finish her!) and the characters in this last one, specially the oni girl.

Hey, Thanks Eddy! I'll resume progress on the no-name blue elf girl today hopefully.

Here's some fanart of Mirai Kuriyama from Kyokai No Kanata! Just wanted to relax and do some painterly strokes with the chunky chalk brush.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
From my very first livestream! I'll be hosting another on 11/17/13 9PM -6CST.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb