Ivan Gregor sketchdump
[Image: 8ebd8921-57bb-4923-8931-099090dfae93.jpg:original]

[Image: 001.jpg:original]

[Image: 26mar2013.jpg:original]
[Image: 25martie2013.jpg:original]

[Image: 27mar2013.jpg:original]
[Image: 24march2013.jpg:original]
[Image: 28mar2013.jpg:original]

Great film studies man. I would only recommended that you give these types of studies more time. Its crazy what you can start to see once you allow yourself a little more patience. Great sketchbook so far!

Vatteh-Thank you :D.These studies where done for a challenge on deviantart and time was limited to an hour.I usually allow myself more than an hour,but these are good as well as i try to think faster and see the colors etc

Pclancy-Thank you .I totally agree with you,there is a lot to learn from movie stills.

Did this a few days ago in acrylics,hope you'll like it.
[Image: IMG_5282.jpg:original]

[Image: mattepaintinglowres.jpg:original]

[Image: undeadcolor_bak_bak.jpg]

[Image: WT24.jpg?t=1371838467]
[Image: caasakraken.jpg]
[Image: fireman.jpg]
[Image: girlishbluish.jpg]
[Image: creepyface.jpg]
[Image: 29may2013speedpainting.jpg]
[Image: redesignghostFINAL.jpg]
[Image: mojojojo.jpg]
[Image: dsgg.jpg]
This tshirt designs you can vote them here to get them printed,you can sign in with facebook as well.http://victorbananas.com/voting?hot=HOT
Thank you for watching

Awesome sketchbook! Keep up the good work :)
-Thank you George.

Today i finally decided to rework some things on this piece and call it finished.You can see the older version a couple of posts before.
[Image: undeadFINAL.png]
Also did this gif that it may need to be open in new tab.
[Image: 1.gif]

One fasty study not to get rusty:))
[Image: 22jun2013.jpg]

and one speedpainting not to get bored while working on the first image of this post.I didn't do any snow study so forgive my flaws.
[Image: zapada.jpg]

Also i'm working on my final school project [concepts for a game]and i'll post more things on the following days.On my blog i posted a couple of pages more with sketches,check here: http://ivan-gregor.blogspot.com.es/2013/...oject.html
These are research sketches for the main character in the game.
[Image: page6.jpg]

I also did this new design which you can vote with 3stars here,you can login with you facebook as well http://victorbananas.com/voting/detail/Id/48[Image: batmansupermanhulkzombie.jpg]

After finding the character style more apealing to me and what i thought to be the final design i did the turnaround but...after one week i realised i don't like it.
And redraw it..once.twice.For now i will stick with the third design in the second image.
The evil guy is the final design.
[Image: page8turnaround.jpg]
[Image: page8turnarounddfsg2.jpg]
Some plants,and a tree..trying stuff maybe i should have tried more to call it concept art.
[Image: trees.jpg]
[Image: plants.jpg]
I recently started two illustrations based on this story.I will keep you updated the following days.
Cheers

Some thumbs for illustrations i dont know if i'm gonna do them.
The last illustration is a work in progress ,i'll post it again when i'll finish it.
[Image: ilustracion2-0.jpg]
[Image: ilustratie1-0-tile.jpg~original]
[Image: ilustratie1-6.jpg]

I didn't work too much lately unfortunately but i had lot's of fun when i did.I worked a bit more on some school stuff[the one above included].Also i started again to play with zbrush.

This is a level for the 2d side scroller game[that i'm doing some stuff for school] This is just a wip. it'll be finished by this weekend
[Image: sketchlevel0-4.jpg]

For this second background i've received a small brief.I already have it done like 90% but i'll post directly the final one this weekend.Until then...
[Image: encargosteampunk.jpg]

Also did this in one houe in Painter.it was suposed to be from the same place as the bg above
[Image: speedpaintingenviro1hr.jpg]

Some 5-10minutes thumbs.Had more fun with the color ones
[Image: speedenvirothumbs.jpg]
[Image: envirothums2.jpg]

AAAnd finally Zbruuuush.On the head i had the ears as subtools and they look weird but not weirder than if i had sculpted them directlu on the head.
I start my torsos with zspheres like shown below.The last one took 25 minutes except the photoshop comp.
[Image: torsozbr.jpg]
[Image: headzbr1hr.jpg]
[Image: torsozpshere.jpg]
[Image: torsspeed25min.jpg]

And today i tried to do something in oils ...without preparing the canvas...and it was dry as hell..also i did use too much linseed oil.Looks like crap
[Image: allaprimaportait.jpg]

AAnd why not something done in windows paint just to diversify.
[Image: paintmountains.jpg~original]

Thank you for throwing an eye around here.

Finally decided to call this finished.Hope you like it.
[Image: 628_max.jpg~original]

Nice dude!!! Really cool seeing your progress! That last image looks great!
@-Dawndundundun -Thank you very much.You can see my progress since i started drawing in this forum. http://forum.visualart.me/threads/22845-...sketchdump
[Image: ilustracion2-1.jpg~original]

i know that the character looks more cartoonish than the background but i can't really work on it more...[Image: FINALillustration.jpg~original]

What? You thought i was finished? Not yet.Take this one too.
It is not part of the same assignment as the ones above.
[Image: encargosteampunkweb1.jpg~original]