Droppin Thangs
Thank you guys both! I'll pick up that book as soon as possible. Gonna keep hammering my way through life with what I do best. I still have a ton of things I can't draw that I need to do sketch studies for. I'll try to do as many as I can humanly can once winter break hits.
Quick comp sketch for the day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Haven't done fantasy based things for a while so I decided to do this sketch to practice it some more. Asked my friend Joe for a topic. He said dogs and so I attempted to draw dogs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some duel somewhere.

Attached Files Image(s)

Scrapped selfportrait.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketch for the day. "With a smile on my face..."

Attached Files Image(s)

Painting Session 2 with Julia. Johnny said my name was changed to Fei-go Fett in his phone. I don't know why. So I came up with an outfit that I'd like to wear if I ever were to be a gun for hire in the Star Wars universe.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Fei, I really enjoyed looking through your gallery. Some of these paintings are stunning. Do you have a deviantart account?
Dan.
(12-08-2012, 09:12 PM)Brainfruit Wrote: Hi Fei, I really enjoyed looking through your gallery. Some of these paintings are stunning. Do you have a deviantart account?
Dan.

Hey there Daniel, sorry, no, I stopped posting stuff onto deviantart a long long time ago. What you're looking at here would probably be my most current and active postings. I post sketchings, quick speedies, studies, and as well as finished works (whenever I can get the chance to work on them XD).

I looked at your illustrations in your DA gallery. They're frickin adorable lol. I get really excited when I see people use color effectively!
Fictitious Atomic Pistol... heheheheheheheheh.....

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesomely amazing stuff man! Keep going and work those colors.

(12-10-2012, 09:43 AM)bemota Wrote: Awesomely amazing stuff man! Keep going and work those colors.

For sure, man. Thanks!

Blaah...

Attached Files Image(s)

It's been 4 days since I dropped anything off... so lazy.

Black Bird Sings

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks good homie, was fun watching you paint it.
(12-14-2012, 01:47 PM)donJonSwan Wrote: Looks good homie, was fun watching you paint it.

Thanks man. Will keep doin it.
Loving the page #2 , keep em coming!

Spacin Out

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-15-2012, 06:20 AM)iCi Wrote: Loving the page #2 , keep em coming!

Every day, Ivan. Every day. Hustlin.
Hey great work man I love your loose sketch well I like loose sketches in general XD

(12-15-2012, 11:39 AM)jackjones Wrote: Hey great work man I love your loose sketch well I like loose sketches in general XD

Thanks Jack! Stop by the hangout for the paint-fest more often!