Droppin Thangs
Gonna ask questions later.

(01-20-2013, 08:22 AM)jackjones Wrote: Man these Are some Awesome drawings I really like how you put the blood on the bag head swordsman very nice keep it up

Hehe, thanks man. Doin muh bestest.

Attached Files Image(s)

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! GRAB A FISH! WE GOTTA GO!!!!"

Attached Files Image(s)

Balance

Attached Files Image(s)

Twirlin Boogie

A little bit over an hour sketch before bed. Another go for Anthony Jones' contest.

Attached Files Image(s)

i think it is my first visit and yeah, cool stuff going on here. :)

Your figure sketches look very dinamic, they really transmit a sense of movement.

That AJ speedy is awesome I like the pose

(01-23-2013, 09:13 PM)EduardoGaray Wrote: i think it is my first visit and yeah, cool stuff going on here. :)

Your figure sketches look very dinamic, they really transmit a sense of movement.

Thanks man, it's a habit I developed from drawing live models for forever. I absolutely hated it when there's stiff inexperienced models who gave these super boring poses so to not bored myself to death in the 6 hour session, I exaggerate their anatomy and poses to satisfy my greedy wants.

(01-24-2013, 02:19 AM)jackjones Wrote: That AJ speedy is awesome I like the pose

Thanks Jack, I absolutely love doing these 1 hour speedies. Mainly because I have a very short attention span and I need to do things quickly or else I get bored or hate it even.
I just had to scroll back to page 1 again, and I didn't regret it. Be greedy, be very greedy.

(01-24-2013, 08:04 AM)iCi Wrote: I just had to scroll back to page 1 again, and I didn't regret it. Be greedy, be very greedy.

Haven't painted together in a good while, Ivan. Gotta fix that.
Tangled In Your Crazy Dreams

Attached Files Image(s)

cool sketchbook)

(01-28-2013, 07:40 PM)Nikt Wrote: cool sketchbook)

Thank you, Nikt.
Lunch & Laundry WIP

Attached Files Image(s)

Your doing great costume designs

I want to see more work from you :D

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
(02-20-2013, 01:04 AM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: Your doing great costume designs

I want to see more work from you :D

Thanks man, I'm still trying to make sense of it all. Just gotta keep fuckin paintin!
Your sketchbook is pretty awesome man, crazy designs you do!
I would like to see more color on your stuff, but anyways, keep working hard!

(02-25-2013, 04:36 AM)Blewzen Wrote: Your sketchbook is pretty awesome man, crazy designs you do!
I would like to see more color on your stuff, but anyways, keep working hard!

I'm doin studies and experiments of color as I type lol. I'll post most colored stuff once I make breakthroughs! But as for now, I still need to do studies of lighting on my subjects so black and white is all you'll get!

Patches of grey

Attached Files Image(s)

BLACK GOLD
"Sass With Class"

Had a bit of laughs with this. Good times, man, good times.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messy sketchin. A bit of organized chaos feels gud.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like Patches is gonna be my avatar.

Attached Files Image(s)