Droppin Thangs
He likes to cut... He likes to sew... Patches.

Attached Files Image(s)

Work in progress. RIP Sean Bean.... again... and again...... and again....

Attached Files Image(s)

Really nice sketchbook, your ideas are great! Will keep looking for more. :)

This is one awesome sketchbook. I'm really liking the brushstrokes in your B&W pieces (especially on the first two on first page). Are you using a custom brush?

(03-18-2013, 10:55 PM)Nylelevi Wrote: This is one awesome sketchbook. I'm really liking the brushstrokes in your B&W pieces (especially on the first two on first page). Are you using a custom brush?

Thanks man. Nah, I haven't really gotten good enough to get fancy with them custom brushes yet. It's just a chalk brush with transfer settings on ---> Opacity Jitter: Off ---> Flow Jitter: Pen Pressure.
Love it!

My dudemanthing.

Attached Files Image(s)

LIFE THINGS. GO AWAY. I WANT TO DRAW AND PAINT. FWAK.

Attached Files Image(s)

Finished coloring.

Attached Files Image(s)

WIP's that I'm working on currently. I love working on multiple paintings at once because I get bored of paintings easily so I start at least 1 or 2 other paintings/designs to keep myself from losing interest. I usually have a primary painting that I HAVE to finish and then a secondary one that I'm gonna finish after that one and so on and so on.

The priority of the paintings is as shown.

The first painting is the primary painting of which is a skin idea that I have for the Champion Darius of League of Legends. I'm such a big impatient fan boy that I got tired of waiting for new skins to be released every 1-2 months so I took it upon myself to try to paint a skin to the quality of which I hope that an art director(s) at Riot would deem acceptable. It's not a commission or art test of any sort. I just love LoL and especially their skins department. I spent SOOO much money in just the skins alone haha.

The secondary painting is something I started up for more rendering, lighting, composition, and design practice.

And the third is strictly rendering and design pratice.

Attached Files Image(s)

You know what? I'm in love with patches hahahahaha :D

Keep working hard, there's a huge improvment on your SB, can't wait to see your next post! :)

Yeah Cool sketchbook !

So I've decided that I'm gonna dump this particular take on Darius and restart the piece. I feel like i've worked myself into a corner by working so long on it and not to mention I think I've deviated so far from my original goal that I'm dubbed this one a failure. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I'm down for the count! If anything I'm gonna strive harder on the new one with a more clearer and precise goal in mind!... Hopefully.

Attached Files Image(s)

Damn sick sketchbook. Don't know why I don't come in here more often! Good luck with the new painting, sometimes cutting your losses and taking what you've learned to a new painting can be the best thing to do I think!

(05-14-2013, 01:46 PM)CoreyH Wrote: Damn sick sketchbook. Don't know why I don't come in here more often! Good luck with the new painting, sometimes cutting your losses and taking what you've learned to a new painting can be the best thing to do I think!

Thanks man! Been trying pretty hard to get the basics down to a habitual basis of painting/drawing.

Progress on the Three Brothers piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

great stuff you are doing lately! and I love patches lol

I gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this. I'm gonna finish this.

Suggestions are more than welcome at this stage.

Attached Files Image(s)

A W E S O M E !!! moar please!

(06-06-2013, 07:26 AM)silverkeeper Wrote: A W E S O M E !!! moar please!

THANKS I WILL, PLIZ!
STOKED FOR THE WARHAMMER MMO!!!!! GUESSS WHICH RACE AM I GONNA PLAAYY??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)