Elderscrollers Sketchy Stuff
Wanted to draw an easter bunny...changed my mind while doing so and ended up with a slightly crazed white rabbit from Wonderland

Some sketches made during my last RPG session showing some characters and a scene where giant starfish attacked...

Something colorful and digital now for a change. I tried to emulate Stjepan Sejic´s (nebezials) style from my mind, using his blender brush

Some more color sketches:

And another color portrait sketch

Some sketchy head angles and gestures partially from life made during one of my RPG sessions.

Hey! Your pencil stuff are getting much better! My basic advice would be anatomy anatomy anatomy...pages pages pages of it. Good luck! :)
(05-10-2013, 01:48 AM)Othrandir Wrote: Hey! Your pencil stuff are getting much better! My basic advice would be anatomy anatomy anatomy...pages pages pages of it. Good luck! :)

Thanks Othrandir! I always have my pencil and sketchbook with me :)
Making gestures from life by observing people was kind of hard (just did it from photos up until a few weeks ago), because those pesky humans wouldn´t stand still :) But it starts to get way easier now. I can grasp the essence of the pose/figure and memorise it long enough to make a fast gesture drawing. Anatomy and proportions still needs work

i like your pencils, well done. Looks like you are on a good practice already so just keep working hard!

Awesome stuff looks like your working hard man! I need to try and draw more from imagination like you are! Keep it up!
@EduardoGaray: Thanks, man! I´m trying my best to work hard, but I am never satisfied and find, I could work harder :)

@Apart95: Try to keep a balance drawing from reference and imagination. Some good exercise I found is to draw from reference and after some time draw it again from memory. Also looking at reference, but turning it in space or mirroring it in you drawing helps with memorising and 3D imagination

More gestures....This time also some animal gestures. Have done next to nothing regarding animal drawing

Some gestures and doodling for a small painting I´m working on and some anatomy/value study from Goldfinger´s anatomy book:

Simple quick environmental color study:

Yay elderscroller, great job !

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA