Elderscrollers Sketchy Stuff
@Heavenwill: Thanks, man! :)

Some more studies:

Nice progress man, I would suggest wrapping the lines around the form while drawing instead of worrying how beautiful the line itself is. Line quality should come after you nailed the volume.
Keep it up :)

@iCi: Thanks for that advice! I really need to be more patient when working on the volumes.

A portrait/value study that just made my day:

Portrait Study in pencils:

Some warmup sketches and very quick/sloppy expression studies:

Some color study and a few digital sketches:

That eastwood portrait ! beautiful

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
@ Heavenwill: Thanks! I really had lots of fun painting Clint. He has such an interesting face. And so wrinkly :)

Some more expression studies and a few crappy sketches. Today wasn´t a good day for drawing...

Some imaginary figure stuff and expression studies for today:

More sketches and some pinup....felt like doing one

Some mediocre figure sketches and some imaginary gestures. I also found a nice digital pencil brush. Looks almost like the real thing (the two faces on the lower picture are made with this).

Practising some digital line drawing today without and with reference (faestock from dA)...

Man, you got some real nice stuff here. Your landscapes are tight man. Gorgeous! Sorry it's not much in the way of critique. I'm learning myself soo. Keep going fellow Scrolls fan :)

@Damien Levs: Thanks, glad you like my landscapes :) Keep scrolling and painting!