Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :)
oh hullo!

little update! ^^ Going to start doing some stuff for my portfolio for art school.
I can't believe I'm finally going to be finishing high school, what a milestone! hehe

(christmas starts early for me <3)

Attached Files Image(s)

Quick expression studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Midnight sketch

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome to see such a development from the first page! Keep up the hard work!

Woah, you've got some great stuff here. I love how crisp you paint a lot of your edges, lots of your digital paintings look very dynamic and almost 'like' traditional paintings in oil or acrylics and I like that. Keep up the good work :)
Nice brush markings in those studies and congrats on finish highschool. Does that mean you'll be making more art now?
Caisne: Thank you so much! I will do! and thanks for having a look at my sketchbook ^^

Flow: Thanks man! I'm trying to experiment a bit with edges, can't figure out what i like hehe

Benflores: Thanks! ^^ I haven't finished high school just yet, but in about 5-6 months, but I'll try to update more indeed!

----

Suddenly, kangaroos.

It's about time that I get out of my comfort zone, so... animals weeee<3

Attached Files Image(s)

I love the soft glow and texture in these latest studies. Nice improvement!
Did you make your own texture brushes?

Cool to see how you study the animals and their movements. Keep it up : )

Thanks Jeremy! ^^ No, I'm using some I found on the web, can't remember which ones right now :S

I totally forgot to post this one :c I tried using markers

Hi guys!
I'm trying to get better at doing landscapes. Have to admit it's probably one of my greatest weaknesses, so critique would be very appreciated

I have done some colour studies and then just played around with a few thumbnails.
Might dive into doing a bigger and more detailed study tomorrow.

Oh jeepers...

Attached Files Image(s)

bloop

Attached Files Image(s)

nice ones! I'm really likin' those thumbnails and your animal photo studies are great

Thanks man! :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Critiques are always welcome!

Attached Files Image(s)

Work in progress ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

my first thought about her "omg, she's cute!"
and then images of megaman started to appear in my mind (similar shapes maybe) (:
keep up the good work!

Thank you Morie ^^ You're right she does look a bit similar haha, I didn't think about that

So I had an eventful weekend. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the game jam event here in my country. We made a 2D platform game and I had to create the backgrounds.

I think I've finally gotten a thing for drawing landscapes and environments. So critique me hard guys. I'm ready to get my butt kicked (and I'll make sure to post the corrections I make from now on)

oh and have some doodles and other stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

I'd have to say faces are great, I think they are your strongest skill!
Your landscape studies are showing promise. A tip if I may: it helps when doing landscapes to exaggerate the atmospheric perspective. At the start try to work in 3 values and simplify the composition as much as you can... if your values are right colour won't really matter all that much. Also, do be afraid to apply more muted colours, this way when you do use some bright colours they will really pop. Good work.

Thank you so much for the critique Pindurski! I've been trying to work more with value then colour now, and it's really helping me push the paintings further!

Attached Files Image(s)