missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
(08-23-2015, 05:48 AM)Bookend Wrote: Sounds like you're doing it right, then.  I was only asking to see if there was any tips I could give, haha. Grin

It's really incredible how much you've improved, though.  Really!  

So, just keep up the great work! 

And awesome tablet and hand.  Great to see you drawing from life and applying things to imagination studies.  Dat's the ticket! Thumbs_up

Thank you <3

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
[Image: 1980465_1664911400412838_2829788843472259895_o.jpg]

Band Name Logo Commission.  I personally don't like it... but the band love it.  *shrug* (got permission to share).
© missimoinsane - Imogen Cane 2015
[font=arial, sans-serif]© Sins Of The Decayed 2015[/font]

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Well, if the band loves it, that's what counts! It's a pretty cool-looking design, honestly. Very gritty and probably exactly what they were looking for.

I had a bit of trouble reading it though. I got, "____ __ the decayed." instead of, "Sins of the decayed." Just so you're aware. I'm not sure if anyone else would have an issue with it, though, I only know that I did.

Keep working hard!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(09-12-2015, 10:00 PM)Bookend Wrote: Well, if the band loves it, that's what counts!  It's a pretty cool-looking design, honestly.  Very gritty and probably exactly what they were looking for.

I had a bit of trouble reading it though.  I got, "____ __ the decayed." instead of, "Sins of the decayed."  Just so you're aware.  I'm not sure if anyone else would have an issue with it, though, I only know that I did.

Keep working hard!

Bookend.  I couldn't agree with you more. 
But they decided they wanted the S's in SinS ande the D's in DecayeD to be backwards *shrug* I still don't like it.  But as we've both said it's not down to us.  They really like it *shrug*.  I'm pleased heh.

<3 MY FUR-BABIES <3

[Image: _heart__my_fur_babies__heart__by_missimo...9axn0i.jpg]

1 Hour Painting Of My Fur Babies.  It's not really a study though did use pics as ref :3 :3 

Original photo by me.  Not stock.

My Kitties..  To the left Mr Ash and to the right Miss Dusty.  
They're now about 2 human years and yes they're brother n sister. 
<3 <3  

xo Imogen xo

Mark Helmet Study <3

[Image: mark_helmet_study_bna_by_missimoinsane-d9axy1e.jpg]

[Image: 12046637_1671064689797509_32077988924343...e=569602B2]
Wanted to do more people studies thought being advised to break away from people..  I figured this isn't just another portrait given the helm.  But yeh about an hour study-ish.  Pastels...  The lovely Mark image isn't stock so keep your hands off ;) 

Markachu!  (I choose you!)

[Image: markachu_study_bna_by_missimoinsane-d9b5yg4.jpg]

Before & After deviantART version: http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...a_recent=1

[He's probably gunna kill me for this. But so cute :3 hehe plus he said I can have the hat <3 <3 hehe.]

Wanted to do more people studies thought being advised to break away from people..   But I just couldn't resist painting this.  Haha...  <3 lol.   Picture of Mark was taken by him for me - this is not stock and you can not use. 

Ridge Wolfe

[Image: 12049471_1671063199797658_29145134350369...e=56AB1C4E]

I got the permission of my friend Wolfe to digital paint him.. I like it.. he likes it.. win win.  DeviantART version - http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-562971613 <3 missimoinsane (Just 2 Hours) <3 

I dont say much to Witches out of pure respect and admiration
However your works have improved so much
I had to at least say
I am impressed.
Stay on your grind, you dedication and visions
are really cool
All the best
132/ Bloody sexy chick
100% badass
Great studies you've got there! ;D
It's a great practice, keep them coming. 
My favourites are the guy with the helmet and Markachu. Well it looks like it's the same person actually =))

(09-29-2015, 09:14 PM)FROZ3N Wrote: I dont say much to Witches out of pure respect and admiration
However your works have improved so much
I had to at least say
I am impressed.
Stay on your grind, you dedication and visions
are really cool
All the best
132/ Bloody sexy chick
100% badass

You don't say much to witches?  That seems a bit weird but ok..  let's go with that lol.  :)

Thank you for what you said about my improvements though.  I've worked hard but in truth I could probably have worked harder!!  Thank you though.  I will as always keep grounded and practice x

And thank you <3 :D

(10-01-2015, 04:47 AM)Se7enLives Wrote: Great studies you've got there! ;D
It's a great practice, keep them coming. 
My favourites are the guy with the helmet and Markachu. Well it looks like it's the same person actually =))

Aw thank you hun!!

Yes the guy in the helment and markachu picture are both the same guy :D <3 :)

Keep up the amazing works and thank you for your lovely comment here and on dA it really does mean a lot too me!!

So the other night I did a fan art piece of Davros (creator of the Darlek race, Doctor Who).  I went to share on here and apparently I didn't actually share/submit it here.  Oopse.  My bad.  So posting now :)
Mercy - Davros

[Image: mercy_____davros_by_missimoinsane-d9bikmu.jpg]

Some 6hours plus while talking to my friend Wolfe on Skype..  I was really inspired to watch this after the 'tugging at your heartstrings' kinda scene with Davros and The Doctor.  <3 <3 

To see my dA version go here - http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-563537910  - possibly my best painting to date.  I'm so proud of it!!  :D

While I like butterflies.. I decided to change out my logo...  I was going to go for a bat or a panda... something I like more but then I thought "well it doesn't really fit.  I do art and crafts... I use the logo to mark my jewellery among other things and to be honest it doesn't go with my name, missimoinsane, either."  ....so I came up with this:

[Image: logoideamissimoinsaneb_by_missimoinsane-d9bwb2a.png]
[Image: logoideamissimoinsanew_by_missimoinsane-d9bwbb4.png]

31st December 2015 - Sketchy Sketch of Me & Craig - Really love this to be honest :D <3 
[Image: 12401883_1699813800255931_4173208210645177877_o.jpg]

Haven't really done much digital painting practice in a while.  And I know I said I'd stop with the faces..  But here's another.  

[Image: vintage_horror___side_by_side__2_and_a_h...9n9lwo.jpg]

Stock Ref - http://clarabellafairestock.deviantart.c...e-97083756
Finished dA Version - http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-583275022
Finished dA Version Side by Side - http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-583275048

Hope everyone had a fantastic Yule, Christmas, Other Seasonal Holiday and New Year <3 Imogen xX

So a friend, Graham, wanted to commission me to do two full body pieces (one of Batgirl and one of Harley Quinn).  But I was unsure how that would turn out - not had much practice at full body.. and didn't want to disappoint.  So instead I decided to opt for the better option..  Do one art piece (instead of 2) and gift it instead of charging.  And that way I can put my own spin on it :3 Kinda had a bit too much fun making this to be honest.  

See deviantART version & description for Ref and more.

Screams Of Gotham

[Image: screams_of_gotham_by_missimoinsane-d9nb6l2.jpg]

Finished something else.

DeviantART Version: http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-583538888
Model Stock Image: http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-402549472

[Image: roseofthedead_by_missimoinsane-d9nf9hk.jpg]

Really pleased how "Rose Of The Dead" turned out.  - Imogen xX

Barrowman..  Captain Jack Harkness of Doctor Who / Torchwood.  
Really pleased with my improvements and learning.

[Image: barrowman___by_missimoinsane-d9nji2x.jpg]

Ps,  I have now created an official Facebook Page especially for my art and art commissions @ Art of missimoinsane https://www.facebook.com/artofmissimoinsane/ <3

Starting to really feel like the more I improve, the less people give a damn :'( 

RIP David Bowie
Long Live The Goblin King 
[Image: long_live_the_goblin_king_by_missimoinsane-d9nrvog.jpg]

So proud of myself..  I really struggled with the hair and the crystal balls.  But super pleased how it all turned out in the end :D  Please see my dA version for ref links and such >>GO HERE<< 

What a week.  First Bowie, Now Rickman..  RIP.  Snape Painting:  "There Will Be Ne Silly Incantations"

[Image: there_will_be_no_silly_incantations___sn...9nx0sv.jpg]

See deviantART version for ref and more @ http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...-584367439